My own Breakfast

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Success ! Had a date with her last night, we took a walk on the boardwalk. Talked for about 2 hours, brought her home.

She's actually quite a great girl, I like her. Details later, I'm going to work .... IN THE RAIN.

I couldn't sleep last night. She's a really great girl, loves her family lives near me, writes good poetry and sings - And happens to be into Goth things. She's got lots of piercings, I have no idea about tattoos and long, straight black hair. She smells good too.

And I have to thank Nick for reminding me of the basics, and helping me to use them. She loves food (Who doesn't) I kept the conversation "Celerity light" (My only real oops was crushing her love of all things Hello Kitty. I told her about the Japanese. That was totally wrong)

But she has actually laid down some of my ground rules in our first few minutes. She also said that whoever she meets has to have a good relationship with their family. She likes coffee and booze, which I'm not really into.

Last night I had a panic attack before it came to meet with her. That was a bit hairy, but I buckled up, grabbed a bag to throw up in and HAD to go out there. She thought that I didn't like her when I said that I was sick.

Last edited:
Well, the plans this weekend, plans tonight and "I want to hang out with you all this week, you're such an interesting guy" it may be safe to say "Celerity is dating a 19 year old"

I couldn't sleep last night. She's a really great girl, loves her family (her dad is dead) grew up (HAH Is growing up !) poor, lives near me, writes good poetry and sings - And happens to be into Goth things. She's got lots of piercings, I have no idea about tattoos and long, straight black hair. She smells good too.

And I have to thank Nick for reminding me of the basics, and helping me to use them. She loves food (Who doesn't) I kept the conversation "Celerity light" (My only real oops was crushing her love of all things Hello Kitty. I told her about the Japanese. That was totally wrong)

But she has actually laid down some of my ground rules in our first few minutes. She likes older guys, but her last one she found out was married. She also said that whoever she meets has to have a good relationship with their family. She likes coffee and booze, which I'm not really into.

Last night I had a panic attack before it came to meet with her. That was a bit hairy, but I buckled up, grabbed a bag to throw up in and HAD to go out there. She thought that I didn't like her when I said that I was sick.
good for you, glad to see you are making progress. I gotta hear how your killed hello kitty, I think i just might love you for that.

All I did was fill her in on the Hello Kitty dildos, 3 piece suits, swords, firearms, nose hair trimmers, adult diapers and hypodermic needles that (most likely) exist in Japan.

I know all but one of those items exist.

All I did was fill her in on the Hello Kitty dildos, 3 piece suits, swords, firearms, nose hair trimmers, adult diapers and hypodermic needles that (most likely) exist in Japan.

I know all but one of those items exist.
you really know how to talk the panties off a girl.

well congrats...
throw up some pix...im always down for a hot ass goth girl

She's got 3 eyebrow piercings, on each eyebrow.

Tattoos.... dunno.

But yeah, I'm feelin' pretty goddam good today.

Last edited:
No, not last night. Tonight. I'm about to go pick up some flowers (Looking for black roses... good luck on that one) and then I'm out.

Also, good luck on delivering said flowers on a ZX12.

Back