My own Breakfast

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

"HEEEEEEEYY Everyone have ya seen mah balls, they're big and chocolate and BROWN! If you ever need a quick pick - me up, just put mah balls in yer mouth !"

Got stood up for the date. No return call. I seem to be having some real issues "closing the deal". It's been like 5 girls in 2 months. They seem real interested, then I dunno... Archangel Gabriel appears to them at night and warns them or something.
next time you have a date, tell the girl you will call her to confirm. then dont' call her and wait for her to call you. if she's interested, you'll hear back from her. if not, then she didn't care enough in the beginning. just be ready with an excuse saying your dog/mother/sibling is sick. you'll find out plus get sympathy points.

trying to hard ?

"Hey Amy, how are ya today ?"
"Good... good.. Hey, is that your bike?"
"Yeah. Listen, you wanna go out sometime?"
"Sure ! I just traded hours, so I'm off now on thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. You want my number?"
"Sure, give it here"
"Ok, when are you going to call ?"
"Sometime Friday.. about noon"

That's trying too hard?

trying to hard ?

"Yeah. Listen, you wanna go out sometime?"
"Sure ! I just traded hours, so I'm off now on thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. You want my number?"
"Sure, give it here"
"Ok, when are you going to call ?"
"Sometime Friday.. about noon"

That's trying too hard?

Yes. Ride away uninterested. Try it sometime. They'll be like "OMG, asshole", but deep down they all want your approval. They'll work a lot harder for it next time around.

"Yeah,why you like it???"
". yea its beautiful,you should take me for a ride sometime!"
"yea definately,when you free?"
"im free(insert date/time)!"
"ok well heres my number,gimme a call anytime"

thats how it should be

Those conversations not only suck, they don't make sense at all. "Hey, nice bike" <ride away> That's not playing it cool, that's being retarded.

And it's ok to offer a bike ride to someone unless you ride a completely apeshit monster bike and aren't too comfy at giving girls rides when you're nervous as hell. But I digress:

I've spent the whole weekend in front of a white board mathematically calculating reality (I do this often) and I've had a total eureka moment. In fact, lemme start a new thread. (Eureka !)

I kicked a psycho gram off to Gabriel, I'll find out if they are just being warned.

I gotta find out how to close the deal. I'm a really strange guy, and I try hard to not cross the line into "Creepy".

yeah. never come off as creepy. if they feel it once thats all it takes. hahaha

I actually find Celerity intellectually stimulating. I just dislike when he says hello and doesn't say anything back. Now that's... well, not even a conversation, I suppose. Otherwise I'd say it was almost like the <riding away> and being retarded.

I actually find Celerity intellectually stimulating. I just dislike when he says hello and doesn't say anything back. Now that's... well, not even a conversation, I suppose. Otherwise I'd say it was almost like the <riding away> and being retarded.

I say Hello, and who doesn't say anything back ? I still have that IM open on my phone :)

Also, a Psycho Gram is an old saying, but specifically you can find Psychograms from MTV's Liquid Television. (Hello, Dad ? I'm in JAIL. I like it here!)

Those conversations not only suck, they don't make sense at all. "Hey, nice bike" <ride away> That's not playing it cool, that's being retarded.

Fail. You don't think that ignoring a girl makes her want you even more? Did you miss that day of class? Obviously you can't completely blow someone off. It has to be done right. Aloof (not Aleaf), I believe is the word. Casually disinterested. Y'know, like that oh-so-hot girl in high school that you tried to say hi too but she kept walking, ignoring everything you said. Tell me that didn't make you pine even harder for her? Don't call. Don't offer a ride. Don't ask to go out some time. Don't make the first move. Where are Slushbox and Nick? I have a feeling they will agree with me on this one.

Fail. You don't think that ignoring a girl makes her want you even more? Did you miss that day of class? Obviously you can't completely blow someone off. It has to be done right. Aloof (not Aleaf), I believe is the word. Casually disinterested. Y'know, like that oh-so-hot girl in high school that you tried to say hi too but she kept walking, ignoring everything you said. Tell me that didn't make you pine even harder for her? Don't call. Don't offer a ride. Don't ask to go out some time. Don't make the first move. Where are Slushbox and Nick? I have a feeling they will agree with me on this one.
yeah, totally true. thats how i got my girl. she would email me and i wouldn't reply for 2 or 3 days. i didn't do it on purpose, i just didn't get around to it. it kept her interested just enough because i was still there. she just wanted to meet in person, and thats all it took. never let a girl KNOW they can have you. it's ok if they THINK they can, but aren't 100% sure. and always go into something like that knowing what you want. that way you can walk away and not worry about it.
I think that would fall under the category of "faking the funk"
sometimes. but if you are overzealous, girls get turned off. even if she is a "2" and hasn't been laid in a year.

just get hookers, it'll save you a lot of time and money in the long run

Back