my rant about my stupid school ...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

exactly ... i dont want nut huggers ... think about it like this ...

Girl pants are desinged for someone with ass ...

Most guys lack a girl size ass therefore ...

tight where i want it to be ... and it still gives me the extra room up top.

I dont exclusivly wear girl jeans, i just mostly wear them. and believe it or not there are chicks out there that despise baggy pants.

So where exactly do you like your pants to be tight, and why? Not a criticism, just an honest inquiry...I'm trying to understand the appeal of girl pants for guys...

And yeah, I guess not everyone prefers baggy pants, but when I hear "baggy", I think like JNCOs or Boss Jeans or something like that. None of my pants are skin tight, but I wouldn't exactly call them baggy either. I don't like super baggy pants, but I don't like them tight around my ankles either...

If he despises the education system so much and really is only there to get smarter and graduate. He should just do homeschooling to get the last 2 credits, it'd be a lot easier and pain free ;).

So where exactly do you like your pants to be tight, and why? Not a criticism, just an honest inquiry...I'm trying to understand the appeal of girl pants for guys...

And yeah, I guess not everyone prefers baggy pants, but when I hear "baggy", I think like JNCOs or Boss Jeans or something like that. None of my pants are skin tight, but I wouldn't exactly call them baggy either. I don't like super baggy pants, but I don't like them tight around my ankles either...

I just got use to them. Its not really any more uncomfortable because girl jeans usually stretch and stuff when you walk (at least the ones i buy do). I originally started wearing them when i used to skateboard alot because my jeans were getting in the way of my legs.

And i agree with the ankle thing as well. I have one pair of straight leg jeans and they arent my favorite. I usually by the kind that get a bit bigger at the ankles.

Its just personal preferance. I dont feel uncomfortable walking around in public with them, and so i dont really see the problem. Guys that talk shit about it usually just wish they were as comfortable with themselves as i am. lol. but its whatever.

If he despises the education system so much and really is only there to get smarter and graduate. He should just do homeschooling to get the last 2 credits, it'd be a lot easier and pain free ;).

haha yeah probably, but my parents are barely home. My dad works for a company called Pyxis and is pretty much always on call, so he is home often, but not consistantly. My mom busts ass all day as an administrative asistant to one of the head executives in the DFW area, so when she comes home, she likes to crack open a beer and relax lol.

I just got use to them. Its not really any more uncomfortable because girl jeans usually stretch and stuff when you walk (at least the ones i buy do). I originally started wearing them when i used to skateboard alot because my jeans were getting in the way of my legs.

And i agree with the ankle thing as well. I have one pair of straight leg jeans and they arent my favorite. I usually by the kind that get a bit bigger at the ankles.

Its just personal preferance. I dont feel uncomfortable walking around in public with them, and so i dont really see the problem. Guys that talk shit about it usually just wish they were as comfortable with themselves as i am. lol. but its whatever.

Ah, ok. I think I gotcha. Yeah, I don't mind pants being form fitting, but having them tight around the ankle would drive me insane, and I hate how it looks too, especially on guys.

Back