Need for speed carbon

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hazzardboy95

Hon-daaaa
Has anyone else bought or played the game. Im so bored, somebody please post back or I might have to shoot myself.:bawling:

well i dont like it as much as the first 2 but i beat it in about 4 days

well after the first 2 it got a little to ricey for me i liked it back when they still hads hondas on there

True, I actually beat the first one with a honda. Its not so bad, im using the camaro for my car what did you use?

Not a fan. took it back and got gt-4.

gt-3 was better. GT-2 was the best. gt-4 they added a lot more stuff. Got real technical in some races, like they slow down and shit ifyou hit the wall. I don't know really, I had a lot more done in gt-3 than gt-4 in the same amount of time. Much harder, IMO.

NFSU2 was the best, only liked Most Wanted cause it took me the longest to beat. Beat Carbon in one day, prefered the drifting style in NFSU2 better cause I controlled the drift instead of carbon where they do it for u, it's too easy. Didn't have any honda's in carbon so I had to go with the EVO.

Don't know if anyone else reads the actual articles on the games but I found it amusing when they were making Most Wanted they said it has nothing to do with NFSU and is not part 3 and said the same thing when they first started on Carbon but somehow they ended up tying all the story lines together.

Last edited:
I bought it and didn't really like it because it needs Hondas. I like NFSU2 that was the best. The only thing I liked about Most wanted was the cops.

how can anyone say they dont like GT4?.. i guess after looking at your avatar, that explains why you like NFS carbon or any other one.. :shrug2:

I swear you just dont like me. Whatever, not a fan, nfs is were its at for me.

Back