Need Help - engine cut of gas at 3000 rpm.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it did the same thing whith two ECU's. so... give me your lunch money :)

I'l take a loom to that , but it work't fine before the swap... and I hear'it operate.....

Last edited:
Check to see if this works... Take the plug from the map sensor and plug it into the tps sensor. Then do the same for the tps into the map sensor. The map sensor is on top of the throttle body, and the tps(throttle position sensor) is on the backside of the throttle body. If the car never ran right from the beginning, than this is most likley the problem. Lots of people make this mistake when doing their own swaps. Both plugs look exactly the same at a glance. Sounds silly but very common. Hope this is the problem so you can get your honda back on the road ASAP... Good luck!

Last edited:
yeeeeeaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!

that was the problem. that stupid mecanic had put those two sensors whrong.

THANK YOU very much.

my car works fine now.

Last edited:
Glad that you got your car up and runnung, keep us posted on it and how it's doing!!

a litlle help....I have no breaks. when I push the brake it makes some bubles in the brake fluid container and I need to push the the brake all the way to the flor to stop the car. I hade tried to take the air from the instalation but ther's not air in it. this had hapend after I had swaped from brake drum to disk brake.

Thank You.

Back