1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help with axle info

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by bryan, Jan 13, 2004.

1. bryan

bryan Member

whats up everybody i have some questions about which axles to use in a first gen b16a fourth gen civic swap. I have heard alot of different things i also need to figure out exactly which tranny i have i know it does not have LSD but the tag is gone and i cant find the casting stamp. any way i heard something about using 86 -89 teg axles with 90-93 outer cvs is this right if not let me know the right way to figure this out and if you have any good article aout thesse things setup a link for me it will be much appreciated

Thanks

2. jdmh04

jdmh04 Member

U can use the 91-93 axles and ur tranny is cable tht all i know since my crx has a turbo b16 now?

3. airosey

airosey Junior Member

One way to help figure out which tranny you are using is to check your speed at a certain MPH in fifth gear, then use one of the tranny calculators online to determine which one you have. The thing is, some tranny's that have different codes can have the same gearing ratio. Just a suggestion though.
    Chris

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted