need some help here... i'm extremely pissed off

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yea.. we need to make a west coast meet.. somewhere in the middle of CA.. in March, there is the Redline Time Attack at Buttonwillow Raceway again.. wont be too cold then

or shall i saran wrap a badger to his car? hahaha

eg- yes, sir... i don't care who shows... i'd love to get together and just shoot the shit... i'm so adding you to AIM. ;)

Sabz- yes, i concur... but can we all participate?

help me understand

why was he mad that she stopped at a stop sign?
come on now, you never heard of the Cali roll? Most people there regard stop signs as yield signs if they don't see any cops.

Shut the fuck up, thank you.

You said "the" two times in a row. That is not correct grammar sir.

you fail at life.. now go off yourself

Maybe as I read on I'll see that someone else has addressed this but i'm in a rush right now so I'm just quick replying, but I think he's just tryna shed some humor to lighten the situation guys.

Last edited:
her family is nuts.. once her dad finds out.. oh shit.. hes already been to prison for killing someone.. hes was stabbed 17 times once and is still kickin.. OG gangsta.. lol
Ok now that I see you've calm down a little bit buddy I'll throw in my lil 2 cents. "OG gangsta", that's redundant. lol

nope... he won't, recked.

that guy- i shot a .357 when I was 10. My uncle thought it was quite funny, however, I didn't... I ended up 3 feet behind him on the ground. hahaha. yea, guns are cool, but i don't know how to shoot yet.

eg- so, what's the status?

nope... he won't, recked.

that guy- i shot a .357 when I was 10. My uncle thought it was quite funny, however, I didn't... I ended up 3 feet behind him on the ground. hahaha. yea, guns are cool, but i don't know how to shoot yet.

eg- so, what's the status?
Don't know why you were referring that to me but, the first time I tried to shoot a gun was my pops .357 also. I was 7 and used to go to the range with my pops and his buddies all the time and I told him I wanted to try. I coukldn't even squeeze the trigger I was so weak. Tried 2 years later with the same gun and his 9mm and surprisingly I was a good shot. Actually had everyone gathereing round behind us as I shot tore the shit out of the target.

All I shot before I joined the military were handguns and shotguns, then when I had to qualify on the M16, I though should be easy, so I thought. I dq the first 2 times. But never again after that. Hit marksman every time after and all the weapons I had to shoot that you could get marksman on for my job.
M16, M4, M9, M60, M249, M2, M203,

483886652_l.jpg

press assult charger, sue him for vandalism, the cops have to give you the information so you can pursue legal actions.

Don't know why you were referring that to me but, the first time I tried to shoot a gun was my pops .357 also. I was 7 and used to go to the range with my pops and his buddies all the time and I told him I wanted to try. I coukldn't even squeeze the trigger I was so weak. Tried 2 years later with the same gun and his 9mm and surprisingly I was a good shot. Actually had everyone gathereing round behind us as I shot tore the shit out of the target.

All I shot before I joined the military were handguns and shotguns, then when I had to qualify on the M16, I though should be easy, so I thought. I dq the first 2 times. But never again after that. Hit marksman every time after and all the weapons I had to shoot that you could get marksman on for my job.
M16, M4, M9, M60, M249, M2, M203,

483886652_l.jpg

SP DUHHHH!

lol, how long were you in man, where were you stationed?

I tried to get that dude's info, but some states are figuring out how to block me from their databases. Unfortunately, CA is one of them.

Hit your local Tax assessor's office. (where you register your vehicle) They'll give you the info for something to the tune of $2.00

Back