New Canadian Police Cars!?!?!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Because people in NY are inconsiderate assholes and they're probably stuck in traffic on the other side, chasing an amublance or on their phone.

those car won't be here if im not mistaken the charger is a rwd. We have bad winters and that means bad road and rwd +bad roads= crashes

my cousin is a state trooper in florida. an asian dude in a bimmer was goin like 130 on the highway, and he gave chase. whenever he pulled onto the road and put on his lights, the asian dude got up to like 150, but kept getting held up by traffic, and thats how my cousin caught him. the asian dude was flashing his brights and honking to try to get people out of the way. after he pulled over, he was all like "my friend bad stomach. i go to hospital." it was rediculous. my cousin showed us the tape, thats how i know all this.

Quoted post[/post]]
lol...

I didn't know theymade FWD CV's

That's becuase they dont.

Where you were pulled over at for cellphone useage was there a law for using cell phones while diving your car? some states do have laws on that if not the state then its a city/county law.

Turns out most people are too stupid to drive a car let alone use a cellphone while driving so they had to put laws into effect.

IIRC it was in Springfield Gardens, Queens ,NYC.

NJ, you CAN talk n your phone and not get cited for it unless you commit another traffic violation or any other "illegal activity"

well at least someone made a car I can outrun in my stock S14, all I gotta do is keep the chase going for 10 miles and he'll throw in the towel to get gas!

Quoted post[/post]]
dodge-viper-police-car.jpg

Virginia has one of those for its pursuit vehicle, got to see that thing in action too. It was on some sportbike's ass with about half a dozen squad cars trying to keep up.

Solid black Viper, hidden blue lights in the grille. Sounded like they did some serious work to it as well (or confiscated it from a drug bust or something)

In Clovis, NM they have an old blue 80's beater car that they troll a certain stretch of highway in. Between the city and the base. The rear deck flips over to reveal lights, and it also has lights under the grill that you can't see. Just looks like another old beater going down the highway untill you go speeding by it. No visual indication that its a police car until it transforms into one.

Sneaky bastards..

Back