new chick..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reikoshea said:
ummm..cal...the only person that has more posts per day than you is b....and he gets a paycheck from this site.

Thats what we call sarcasm...

You guys are genius, now I know why I stay around here.

he followed my advice and looked her up on myspace.

pissedoffsol said:
Pappa Muntz.

if you know it, you rule. if you don't, you suck.

all of a sudden i'm hearing weezer's "island in the sun" playing on her myspace page. hahaha. i rule

would you stop with the out cold refrences. it was good, but not that good.

reikoshea said:
ummm..cal...the only person that has more posts per day than you is b....and he gets a paycheck from this site.

Yes, but I actually contribute technical information with almost every post.. and while I don't get paid from the site, I do get other benefits that you guys don't see. ;)

Calesta said:
Yes, but I actually contribute technical information with almost every post.. and while I don't get paid from the site, I do get other benefits that you guys don't see. ;)
hookers on a "business account"?

Taco15 said:
so anyway........ what kind of ride do you have? any mods or other interests? and excuse our leghumping, we just like to kid around when it comes to honda chicks.

91 LS 2dr Auto.. yeah yeah dont wanna hear. it's auto, I KNOW. lol.

Sorry it took a while to respond I'm usually at work or not home haha. But I wanted to at leats introduce myself sort of when I signed up.

The only mod on the car really right now is rims and some corny ass license plates my dad decided he just had to put on it while he was driving it around lol.

But I plan on AT LEAST getting intake/exhaust, strut bars, and not sure what else.. any suggestions?

Here's what it looks like now:
IMAG0377.jpg

IMAG0378.jpg

reckedracing said:
who goes snowboarding like that?

It was the end of the summer at Mt High here in ca.. and they do pond skipping contests. I wasn't about to get soaked in my hoodie, pants, &socks. haha. rather be semi wet and keep boarding that soaked all the way through and still boarding. lol.

Oh and yeah obviously I didn't win the contest haha

Nice platform, LS-girl.

I have a 90 that i swapped a b16 into, but everyone hates the torqueless b16 so you should either swap in a b18c or turbo your LS.

or maybe ls-vtec...?

i'm willing to help you (as are most of the "MEN" on the board) with any questions you have. Hit me up on aim. :)

Back