new girl

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the resemblance is not supposed to be exact to a lambo emblem you fag. its my own design.

the resemblance is not supposed to be exact to a lambo emblem you fag. its my own design.

why would you put a dragon on there for?

what's with the 1984 "Pole Position" checkerboard pattern on top?

I think I'm going to get "Testicle-rossa" as my next tat.

You have got to be the stupidest, most braindead future sloppy cunted haus-frau to ever hit the streets. You have 0 talent, 0 skill and 0 personality. I hope that being kept housed and clothed by virtue of your mediocre, but oh-so-easily-accessible physical presence suits you well in the future.

attention%20seeker.jpg

Bon Appetit,

hey i am the new guy and i drive a 92 honda civic 4 door i am tryin to deccide wwhat i should put in if i keep it any sugestions:confused:

:emofo:

first, that post makes no sense.
second, don't thread jack. start a new thread.
third, it is very obvious that you are a new guy.

You have got to be the stupidest, most braindead future sloppy cunted haus-frau to ever hit the streets. You have 0 talent, 0 skill and 0 personality. I hope that being kept housed and clothed by virtue of your mediocre, but oh-so-easily-accessible physical presence suits you well in the future.
wow, where the hell did that come from?

So are you into 30 year old men Amber?

If the age difference is too great for ya....

I can always pick you up dressed in my best little Lord Fauntleroy costume with giant over-sized lollipop.

Last edited:
Only if they are 30 year old Thai tattoo artists that charge less than $1 for a lack-luster tattoo.

Back