New Online Racing Shizzzzzzzz

• Thread starter sisteve
  • Start date
  • Replies 385
  • Views 13K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Gives 2000, Maximum credits held 4500, Then reduces the 10 minute time limit for credits changes to 5 minutes, Extra Vehichles and parts to choose from WOWZERS! :sleep:

Credit increase is still at 10 minutes, but you can hold more- and the starting credits for the Gold membership is 2500, not 2000.

<-- gold memeber... working on breaking into the top 100 right now :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 19 2002, 11:34 PM
<-- gold memeber... working on breaking into the top 100 right now :)

EASY on the gold... just gotta worry about that damn server lag!

Yeah... I'm guessing it's the server processing power more than it is bandwidth.

yup... its bad... either they cant code for shit and their scripting is eating up all the ram they have, or they just don't have any ram free

Takes a while huh? I'll just jump on when I get to work in the morning, or hit it once I'm done grading tests...

i suck ass too, i'm #339. and i didn't waste my $5 on it, but i would if i had a credit card. but this god damn lag is driving me fucking crazy!!!

EDIT: and this god damn twenty-two hundred dollar vision full aero kit better get me some more god damn hoes, i ain't ricin' my car out for nuthin'.

yeah but he didnt pay $5

you could have got 5 20 min phone calls for that.... and just $.07 a min after that!!!!

l0s3r

lol, yeah he did!

He said so

s3e02db4be27f4.jpg

fuck.... i didnt see that :bash:

s3dc6059a1d823.jpg

Back