New Online Racing Shizzzzzzzz

• Thread starter sisteve
  • Start date
  • Replies 385
  • Views 13K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

look at the standings, the #1 has like 900k, #2 700k, then it's pretty close

god fucking damnit, i just lost 20 models by crusin' the strip 10 times... :wtf: !!! i got a pimp ass car, full body kit, and even some fuzzy dice and tinted windows... how did this happen to me :(

that sucks. 20 models in 1 trip?! :wtf:

at least u still have a car. i was stupid and sold mine after getting a $1000+ fine for getting caught racing, bringing my bank roll to -$886 :( now i have cash but still cant afford a car. i was doing good til then :angry:

that sucks. prolly whats gonna happen to me. i got no choice but to try and jack someone's car or something....or i could always start a new account :)

nah, save up your credits and jack a car, only way to get out of debt, I think. Home invasion you take all of their aftermarket shit, then pawn it. good luck :ph34r:

Well, at least you still gain experience. If you don't want anyone to race you, zero out your fuel. Now you just have to spill how you stole the Saleen!

:lol:

hehe- i stole 4 cars so far-
saleen s351
77 saleen
2002 wrx
1st gen eclipse gsx

#33 on the list right now

and if the site wasn't so FUCKING SLOW, i'd be #1.
lol

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 20 2002, 02:33 PM
none- i just dumped 300 credits on both the plan and the heist :)
haha

How are you finding all these cars without alarms? Or does it not really matter?

Back