new sponsor-- westcoast turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
check 'em out. they are in our banner rotation. they have some pretty good deals on a lot of turbo parts

definitely got some nice stuff...havent made up my mind what i want to do about my car yet...if i stay femaleless, i might check them out around valentines :)

Dayum. Good deals on intercoolers and turbos.

$169 for a small FMIC - beats anything I've seen on Ebay, and the quality looks fine.
:thumbsup:

heh, banners are flat rate by the month. either link will work.... but the tracker link will count as a hit out on the report.

either way, tell 'em you saw them here on hondaswap :)

good to see... saw 'em on hmt. good deals for the budget minded. :thumbsup: .

These guys are local to me. I emailed them already....

A. They dont hav a store front just a warehouse
B. the ICs have cast end tanks

other then that they do seem like good deals. Although it did take some one like three days to get me an email back during the week.

:thumbsup: nice prices, i'll have to ask them about piping for a crx

store fronts are for pussies.

i am alittle unsure about one thing, are these turbos REBUILT or factory new.

i coulda swore the banner said rebuilt

they all say rebuilt. its not like they are tyring to lie about it. its right on the turbo page.

looks like good prices

and every turbo says rebuilt on the first line, straight up

i like em

lets see what kind of manifolds they get from their new supplier

anyone know if the intercooler tube set comes with t-bolt or regular clamps?

saw the banner but used the lazy link. piping looks good and id liek to see a <300hp stock internal car run under 11 na that will be nice

Quoted post[/post]]
Dayum. Good deals on intercoolers and turbos.

$169 for a small FMIC - beats anything I've seen on Ebay, and the quality looks fine.
:thumbsup:

i picked up my intercooler off EBAY for 99 bucks. and its a medium FMIC 26inch long, 6.5 " tall. 2.5" wide. brand new, all polished aluminum, looks super nice! and its a direct bolt on to any civic/del sol. they got tons of em too bro. :wink:

Back