new to me crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yea if i keep it it wont be sprayed until after xmas..so ya got some time there lol..im still in the process of doing the bodywork..

Dude don't bail on the crx!! Stick with it for sure.. Where are u at with the body work ring now? Post pics

i just put the first coat of bondo on all the dents and dings..
started sanding all the surface rust that made the paint bubble..threw rust stop on it and the bondoed over that..ive been slowly sanding it...and i only need to replace the passengers rear quarter..the drivers side only had a small rust bubble that after i sanded was good to go..so i put bondo over the divit and now im waiting until i can order replacement panels..so ill most likely be selling a drivers side replacement panel..and theres no rust under mine..its just got alot of grease and oil(tranny fluid too)..

if anyone can find my 91 civic si bodywork thread..you will see i do great bodywork..
it just seems to have dissappeared

Looks good, I am thinking about trading my Rex for a Eg or Eg Hatch if I can soon because I don't know if I like all the rear under body rust. I had to replace a lot of the car with sheet metal and pop rivets... :(

so find another clean crx..i traded my first rex for an eg coupe..and even though i liked the coupe..i wish i didnt trade my rex for it..

I like the light weight chassis of the crx but the looks and extra room of the eg's without the rust. I don't know if I could ever use an eg as a track car without investing tons of money though. What were the perks from the crx over the eg?

My next project will be a CRX. I want to find something horribly riced out and turn it around.

Back