New to this board...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I plan on going dseries till it pops or I can't get anything else out of it.

Zex Cam, Skunk2 manifold, zc pistons, 75 shot, copper headgasket, pnp head, cam gear, vafc, hondata, whatever, that's what I plan on doing pretty much.

Originally posted by khrisb@Sep 15 2003, 10:35 PM
Why isn't this locked yet???

:werd: :withstupid:

Somone lock this :ghey: ass thread.

s3f66810df1b46.jpg

Originally posted by D for life@Sep 15 2003, 10:20 PM
Good job cun boy

:emofo: :emofo: :emofo:

do i need to tattoo that to your forhead???

SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH!

Its cool all I hear is Im cool cause I got a b and I put alot of money into it but at least I can run in the 13s damn im proud

D for life, it is NITROUS you DUMB :fr: NOS is the name of a company that makes Nitrous Systems, you guys really are fuckin idiots, somebody, anybody, lock this topic.

Sorry for the brief of nos thought you would no what it was but I see you ask someone you should think about getting some you might beat my new D

(When I get mine) My Dsm will make more power than your dumb D-series!!!

Keep it up! I don't have a problem with D-series, I just like to hear you guys cry!

Originally posted by D for life@Sep 15 2003, 10:24 PM
Its cool all I hear is Im cool cause I got a b and I put alot of money into it but at least I can run in the 13s damn im proud

words defeat me.

you're the bloodninja guy, aren't you?

edit:

s3db64c7622646.jpg

hehehe dsm now thats another story....had a 91 gsx runnin 11.7 1/4. i got nothing to say about dsm. personaly i just dont like the trannys. 4 trannys in one year on my gsx.
I don't have a problem with D-series
never said i had a prob with a b series...in fact i think i mentioned i would like to boost an LS in the future. till i can make enough money to build to that specs ill have to stick with the d. am i the only d guy on here with some sort of reasoning on both engines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back