New to this board...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Frankie P.@Sep 15 2003, 08:43 PM
So if you spend $1,000 - $2,000 to make your D series as fast as a B series, lets put 1,000 in the B series with a 75 shot of nitrous, whose faster now. Please :newbie: And just to set the record straight I don't even have a B series I have the much hated, at least on this site, K series.

Are you retarded? Did you proof read what you typed before you posted it? Go away retard.

I think its cool if you got it but swap is not cool unless you got alot of money I got a B18 in a teg but Old dumb english fuck don't get that hes still going back to school to learn

Yes, Chocolate Collon. Go to this site, here great site.

B series suck - Umm... they don't and did you read what you put, what did you mean when you asked if I read my post?

so i take it our responses towards the b series either frustrates you or scares you to the point you want us banned? tell me if im right? or is it something personal? either way get a life. still its just comparisons on my behalf. im not even puttin down ur precious b blocks.

Originally posted by civicious@Sep 15 2003, 11:39 PM
let's play a game....

whichever mod bans the most n00b's in the next 30 seconds wins!

buwhahahaha.

sounds grand to me... where you at tpp? you know you wanna get rid of thesewhiny bitches that can't even speak english. help everyone out here.

Ok I think this is almost to much we got this guy about to cry I think so I will leave him alone have fun with you B series you might get into the 11s if you save your money for about 2 years

s3f668709e30e4.jpg

edit: that is not directed at u, dveit

holy shit...it looks like you just stepped in a big heaping pile of DUMBASS!

edit: not directed at you, chris

Its ok you will run into a d that has half the money than your b and you will cry for about 5 min and then kick yourself in the head

Holy shit, Steve-0? He is so "sesy." Also I don't mind the Topic being closed yet, I am adding up my posts, WOO HOO, post whoring rules.

Originally posted by D for life@Sep 15 2003, 10:47 PM
Its ok you will run into a d that has half the money than your b and you will cry for about 5 min and then kick yourself in the head

and you'll suck a dick. so fucking what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back