New verizon plans

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Unlimited data was dropped a month or two ago anyways.

Can't watch videos on your phone anymore while streaming them live over 3G/4G? Wah

1st world problems.

The article should say.

To get 2GB of data and unlimited txt with the old plan you would have to spend $89.99 and still only get 450 minutes. Under the new plan, it will cost you $30.00 less but will offer you unlimited talk minutes.

Am I reading something wrong? I keep seeing $10/1gb yet people keep saying $50/1gb

If it really is $50/1gb on top of $39.99 for voice/txt I can totally understand the issue with it.

Wonder if Verizon said $50 for voice txt and with 1gb if data and all the reporters went crazy posting up $50/1gb

Edit this is from Verizon.

share.png

That's gay.

Why does a smart phone cost more per month for voice/txt vs a basic phone? I have a feeling verizon will revamp this before it launches.

Last edited:
Alltel was so much better than Verizon. And I'm glad AT&T didn't end up gobbling up T-mobile, because I feel it would have been nearly the same. Customer service went from me being very happy with the company to I can't wait till my contract is over, these guys are assholes. And everything got significantly more expensive.

FINALLY have my phone working again. I guess the switch i was on had a fried port or something. They ended up changing out hardware in one of their data centers.

So, i guess it's a fluke, but it took forever to get to the right people to make it happen.

I'm probably still going to continue the return of the evo and just wait for the iphone.
For the sole reason that it's cheaper. I know i said i'd never own one, and it reallly depends on the cost of the device, and if it supports 4g or not. There's limited info on the virgin site.

Theres also rumours of another htc phone coming out right after the iphone drops, so who knows.

All i can say is that i'm finally happy to be paying $25 bucks a month again when i look at the prieces in this thread, and on the carriers sites as i looked into switching providers.

Unlimited data was dropped a month or two ago anyways.

To get 2GB of data and unlimited txt with the old plan you would have to spend $89.99 and still only get 450 minutes. Under the new plan, it will cost you $30.00 less but will offer you unlimited talk minutes.

Unless you had unlimited prior(mine is still unlimited still).

The argument is people use more data and text anyways. I mean, I average about 20-30minutes a month of talk time on my phone.

Back