Newbi in town

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B18bEK

Hey guys,
Kind of new to the site so i thought i would say hi. I frequent civicland.com and boosted-hybrid.com. I have a 98 civic hatch with a teggy LS power plant and a dinky T25 turbo tuned with Neptune, and no pictures. :p Anyways just stopping to say hello.

nice. did jeff tune you? i'm real curious about neptune. you shoudl type up your experince with it for us all :)

if he doesn't i will going up in a month or so

welcome to hondaswap....

wats your build? dynoed? I have a 99 b18b basically bone stock looking for options...

hrm, kinda of a lame review... lol

and please remove the image from yoru sig. we don't use them here.

Ok, not sure what you want, lol
I drove 4 hours to the middle of nowhere... jeff and his dad are both cool guys... I ordered a pepperoni and mushroom pizza from dominos while i waited...
Jeff knows hondas like the back of his hand.
He installed my DSM injectors for 50$
All around it was a great experence, the only down part was i had to take a crap and there is no bathroom at the shop.
O yeah the shop is pretty easy to find.

who the hell is jeff?

and WHY have i never heard of neptune before? From his review, it looks like a standalone system thats not mainstreme. . .

Neptune is a software like uberdata i guess.
The reason you have never heard of it is because (and this is what jeff told me) the guy that created the software kept it for himself, but just recently jeff got it.

Originally posted by B18bEK@Dec 14 2004, 10:53 AM
Neptune is a software like uberdata i guess.
The reason you have never heard of it is because (and this is what jeff told me) the guy that created the software kept it for himself, but just recently jeff got it.
[post=431898]Quoted post[/post]​

huh, sounds cool

[offtopic]. . . are you from the CT area? a good number of us are[/offtopic]

How do you like your setup? Was it worth it?

Well i liked the 3 hour drive home.
My car is daily driven, and I still get great gas mileage, but the Whp numbers are nothing to drool over, and the T25 Turbo gets to max boost at 2000rpms so that’s nice. I don’t go to the track more than once or twice a season, so I have come to the conclusion that the setup i have is perfect for me. lol
o yeah im from MD

Back