Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patriots

• Jaguars

• Steel

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well now that the first round of games are set for next weekend, who do you think is gonna win it all?
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/785806 there is the sched for pple who dont know

and i just got back from filthadelphia to watch the skins clinch thier spot! you know my vote!!

RedskinsWin.jpg

So your pick is the redskins becuase theyre your team? I'll put money on it if you want.

seahawks or colts will hand the skins their ass.

BTW I live about 20-25 mins from RFK.

Seahawks get my vote. Hopefully they dont fuckin Mariners it and choke on there way to the big show.

:werd: The seahawks are ready I think. This is there shot and they better not fuck it up.

They're ranked No.2 for a reason....

I had to go with the Skin because they're my local and true team.

Even though I know its probably gonna be the Colts or Seahawks, I still gotta go with my team because front runners are lame. Go Skins!

Nor1Ind-703Burst.gif

No it's not because they're my home state team, it's because these guys held the best record through the season. Now that I look back over nfl.com I see the Colts are now the percentage leaders again.

We all know they got it, of course I gotta give some love to the Seahawks too.

Not a huge fan of football, but I seriously couldn't sleep that night after San Diego beat them the other week. :cry:

I voted Panthers, I'm a fan since before they were a franchise...dont ask why. I just believe Panthers have a pretty "balanced" team(not up to the level of the Colts though, but looks like Colts arent doing too good latley).

I think the Seahawks have a pretty good chance at taking it all. As for the Colts, other teams are finding ways to beat them because their main advantage they used was no huddle. Didnt they just lose 3 in a row also?

edit: Ok i just noticed this...Green Bay beat Seattle?....WTF?....

fucking redskins fucked up my day yesterday. Colts FTW.

Being a Seattle native, go 'hawks! I also love Tampa Bay, I fear that WHEN they beat the Redskins, it will be Tampa Bay at Seattle in the 2nd round. I saw Seahawks vs. (gasp) Broncos in the Super Bowl.

Quoted post[/post]]
Being a Seattle native, go 'hawks! I also love Tampa Bay, I fear that WHEN they beat the Redskins, it will be Tampa Bay at Seattle in the 2nd round. I saw Seahawks vs. (gasp) Broncos in the Super Bowl.

I'd hope to see tampa bay at seattle, just because Washington has Seattle's number, and mike holmgren has never in his career beat washington, so learning how now would not be a good thing.

I don't get why when people ask who do you think will go to the superbowl people say their home team even if they state chances are they wont.

its a poll =)~ vote for the team you think will win. not your fav.

Also keep in mind once the colts clinched the playoff spot they pulled out most of the big name guys and let the rest of the players play. why risk chance of injury or wearing out a good player when it doesnt matter if you win or lose? save them for the games that matter.

That's how the packs beat them.

I think the Pats are looking mean now that they got some of their team back. We all know from past years that they have what it takes and I can venture them winning again.

I live in NJ and there's a lot of NY Giants fans claiming this is the year and I was always the naysayer but Tiki Barber is tearing things up and they're picking it up again so its a toss up here.

Seattle...I don't know if they're ready yet, but they've had potential the last couple seasons and just haven't acted on it.

Colts...same deal here, potential that was never fully reached. These losses at the end of the season and Dungy's son can't help the team morale but they're always in it.

Stealers...well I'm sorry to say that they fell apart at the seams but if they play like they can then they're right back in the running.

There you have it, I can't make a decision because I really don't know any stand out team - to me its a toss up.

i did vote for the team i think is going to win.... and the skins arent my home team im from filthadelphia where the eagles lose ( did i mention i hate the eagles?)

even though it was early in the season, the skins beat the hawks and the bears and i think they could do it again, but firs they have the bucc's who they should have beat last time if it wasnt for that shitty call with allstotts 2pt conversion (his elbow was down no dice) and just last week they crushed the giants, the redskins are red hot right now

so in reality they arent the favorites but i see no clear reason they cant go all the way

joe gibbs for teh win :worthy:

Back