Nicole's "88/'89/'90 CRX build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

On a better note: PARTS!!! :D

Here's my motor! It's got to be cleaned and touched up, but other than that it's ready.

BOOST :D

A friend of mine customized the plate on the cnc machine for me!

Suspension: Brand New Skunk 2- less than 30 miles on them

We are going to start getting the new engine bay ready for the motor today. My air compressor will be wired up today as well which means I can finally start sanding the inside and getting it ready to be sprayed. More pics as soon as more progress is made! :)

the curse strikes again :(

but - yay for the build - i'm in! :thumbsup:

Yeah... I wish I knew where all the parts ended up... They were in such good shape. eh... :(

Oh well- the build will make me feel better! Especially when I get in that drivers seat and take it down the road!!!! Got my air compressor running yesterday- so it's power tools and body prep time!!!

wow good luck!

I was about to post some pics of my crx build too but I guess I'll wait to have more pics :lol:

good luck and looks like you can sell a few parts and recoupe that money!

wow good luck!

I was about to post some pics of my crx build too but I guess I'll wait to have more pics :lol:

good luck and looks like you can sell a few parts and recoupe that money!

Oh man- you should see the list I have posted on craigslist. I have a pretty good bit of pics so later today I guess I will start a parts for sale thread.

you got any extra dash peices your selling by chance??

I will- as soon as we decide which dash we are going to use, cause I actually have 2. They are both in good condition, so either way there's going to be someone that benefits from that lol.
I will let ya know when we decide. ;)

Nice! I wish I had 3 CRXs to turn into one...

It's an interested project I will tell you that! This has been accumulating for a few years now but I will say under the circmstances of how I got all 3 cars and the little money we have invested so far I am very fortunate. The only things I have to buy right now is one Skunk 2 Pro Series coilover/shock assembly and 1 Rota Circuit 8 rim and a tire to replace the stuff that got damaged in the accident. That's the main stuff. Other than that it's just paint, fluids, maybe some light bulbs, and the stuff to do the interior up good.

I will- as soon as we decide which dash we are going to use, cause I actually have 2. They are both in good condition, so either way there's going to be someone that benefits from that lol.
I will let ya know when we decide. ;)

ya i need the center console from a crx and some trim dash peices and some other little minor dash peices...lmk when you decide what your doing! thanks :D

It's an interested project I will tell you that! This has been accumulating for a few years now but I will say under the circmstances of how I got all 3 cars and the little money we have invested so far I am very fortunate. The only things I have to buy right now is one Skunk 2 Pro Series coilover/shock assembly and 1 Rota Circuit 8 rim and a tire to replace the stuff that got damaged in the accident. That's the main stuff. Other than that it's just paint, fluids, maybe some light bulbs, and the stuff to do the interior up good.

Nice! I just need a decent rolling chassis for one of my next projects.

mega inspirational. i have two non operational crx's an 88 and a 90. refuse to let them go. i love my little cars... i hope it goes great!

mega inspirational. i have two non operational crx's an 88 and a 90. refuse to let them go. i love my little cars... i hope it goes great!

Don't let them go even if you don't have the funds or resources to work on them right now!!! One day down the road you will. My biggest regret is ever selling my yellow one in the first place. :(

These are hard to find in good shape these days, and parts are even harder. You are lucky to have 2 of them! :)

I wish I had something to contribute to this build today, but I was out of town all weekend. :(
I wished the whole time I could have been home working on my cars. Grr.

Back