nike shoe ppl on here ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I had a new pair of nike shoes come apart, nike never replied to my e-mail.
I had some NBs come apart and had a new pair at my door within a few days.

I wear NB at work, and only NB, I've had 3 different pairs with issues over the last 10 or so years, all of them have been replaced with no question asked and ASAP.

For the record I go through a pair of shoes every 3 months or so. So I use a lot of shoes. NB gets my dollar.

+ 1 on puma but I wear them outside of work.

the cue is the nearest thing ive seen to them, might even be them but im gona have to search for the two tone with chrome top loop

Last edited:
thats the hell of it, there are so many different styles and types of jordans im staring to come with terms that it will never be found lol

You're looking at just Jordan's line of shoes. You need to look at the whole "Jumpman" line up. And there are a shit load lol. Nike has so many athletes under Jumpman. Goodluck finding them lol.

ey bro go to flihtclubla.com they have old school ass shoes! you can go to sneakerfiles is information on new shoes nd aold u can search and u will find stuff on it is badass website

cool sites, but like said there are just so many im perty much gona have to give up, ive searched till im blue in the face

ill help u look it up bro dont give up just yet dats all i do all day be on sneaker websites! i just need help wat to do next to my gsr swap on my ef

Back