No Licence... Try Moving?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

your my hero AFI. I almost pissseed myself laughing over that

Originally posted by FFCiv@Jun 2 2003, 11:58 AM
your my hero AFI. I almost pissseed myself laughing over that

:werd:

Good thing the boss is gone. I know I say this all the time, but....

:worthy: Afipunk21

:fuckyou: :fuckyou2: :fuckyou3:
I guess that's what I get for trying to stick up for someone and not just hopping on the flame-bandwagon. Anyone that has driven for 8-9 years and gotten pulled over ONCE is a fucking pussy, I don't care what you say. I am 25 years old and have been driving for almost ten years. Let's see... pulled like 100 times in ten years, that's less than once a month. And I used to be a drug-dealer and drive like 15-20k A MONTH. And I probablly got a ticket one out of 5 times. So anyone that thinks they are high and mighty because they never get pulled over in their back-woods, ass-tagging, scraggle-tooth, one-cop-per-state fucking snow-ridden-redneckville can suck my dick. Come to San Fransisco or Oakland and drive your car around. Try LA or San Diego. I bet you get pulled within a week. I agree with suspending idiots that race on crowded freeways and streets but this kid got 40-50 tickets IN HIS LIFE. IN NY. It's easy to say "drive responisbly" around cops when there is ONE cop within 20 miles. Around here they hide in bushes and turn off their headlights and shit. Assholes. I just think instead of telling this kid what an idiot he was, DONT post if you don't have anything to say but "your a fucktard" I know the amount of shit I am going to get for this post but I hate when people are two faced and sit there and talk shit about other people driving fast when EVERY SINGLE PERSON on this website likes to go fast. If you didn't, you would be on superhonda.com. Or ser.net. :lol: I was going to apologize for ranting just now, but my girlfriend just pissed me off so....
Blow Me...

Driving fast is VERY different from driving recklessly, carelessly, or irresponsibly. All of us like to drive fast. I drive fast on the Interstate, on highways, etc. I DON'T drive fast through neighborhoods, through school zones, etc.

So I'm a pussy for only being pulled over a handful of times? That's got to be the most retarded thing I've ever heard. That's like saying I'm a pussy because I've only stolen one TV or car in my life. Fuck that. Yeah, maybe I should head out to Cali, yo, to O-Town, South Central represent, get my ass handed to me like Rodney King, right? You packin like Dre out there? Thuggin, baby.

People shouldn't just have their licenses suspended for "racing on crowded freeways". They should have them suspended for doing ANYTHING against the law enough times. It gets them (hopefully, if they don't decide to still drive) off the streets and out of my way.

By the way, I lived most of my life in New York. So don't go telling me the cops I've dealt with aren't anything to be reckoned with.

:rant:

:lol: Yeah, I be thuggin. I just went and got my crunk did too.... :p Sorry I went off like that, I just hate it when people say that they are so great because they never get pulled over. Some of the WORST drivers I know have NEVER been pulled over before. What is that? Luck? I am a very good driver, I never get in accidents, I just tend to be speeding in the wrong place at the wrong time. Or having too loud of exhaust. Or too dark of windows. Or my car is too low. Ect.... 40-50 tix IS way too much but I hate it how someone asks a question and everyone jumps all over them and tells them what an idiot they are. He knows he fucked up and he payed his $3500 to the courts and they are STILL trying to fuck him. I was just saying I know how that is. Girlfriends have a way of making you take out your anger towards THEM on other people. <_< I apologize again. :wall:

There's a time to be sympathetic and a time to be blunt. I agree, people on here tend to jump the bandwagon and go off on people. I think that, this time, the verbal abuse was warranted. He ADMITTED he has a problem while driving. He says he got 40-50 tickets, and accounted for 11 of them (10 for operating without a license, 1 for street racing). Where does that leave the rest of them? Driving isn't a right, it's a privilege (I know, I sound like I'm someone's dad). I'm a huge advocate of retesting older people once they hit a certain age. Do you know how many senior citizens cause accidents? Just because they could drive competently when they were 20, 40, or 60, doesn't mean they can now. My grandfather is a good example. He shouldn't be on the road anymore, but he's adament about driving, insisting he's still perfectly able to operate a car.

This guy's situation is similar. I agree with some of the other guys here...he should walk, bike or bus to where he needs to go for a few years, and then maybe he'll appreciate having a car sometime down the road.

I apologize for goin off too...It's Monday, my boss is cranky, and girls are pissin me off too. :D

:beer:

1st off, if you think:

Anyone that has driven for 8-9 years and gotten pulled over ONCE is a fucking pussy

What the fuck kinda stupid ass comment is that? That like some kind of gradeschool comment like "my dad is bigger than your dad!" The reason I haven't been pulled over is because I have a decent head on my shoulders and don't act like an ass in front of cops.

2nd, So you say:

So anyone that thinks they are high and mighty because they never get pulled over in their back-woods, ass-tagging, scraggle-tooth, one-cop-per-state fucking snow-ridden-redneckville can suck my dick.

No thanks, please don't proposition me for a blow job. I'm straight. Take a drive up to San Francisco if you want a dude to suck your dick. Also, My city has close to 1,000,000 people in it so if you think it's a backwoods redneckville, you obviously don't know shit! Ya I know, it's no metropolis, but it aint nothing like you're trying to portray it as.

3rd, you say:

It's easy to say "drive responisbly" around cops when there is ONE cop within 20 miles. Around here they hide in bushes and turn off their headlights and shit.

Dude it's just time to shut up now......you're just digging yourself into a hole. If you don't know what you're talking about, don't pretend like you do. What makes you think you're more important than someone else because of where you/they live? So you live in California......woopdee freakin dooooo! Do you want a cookie? If you think there's 1 cop every 20 miles in my city, then you need to go back and take some gradeschool geography classes!

and 4th,

I accept your appology, I'm not trying to argue, but I had to defend myself against your totally unfounded and untrue comments!

Truce........no hard feelings! I didn't mean to be an asshole in my previous post. I'm just frustrated over irresponsible people making my insurance higher.

Peace! :spin:

Dude, just because we don't have fuckin tons of tickets doesn't mean your a fucking skill driver by any means. All that means is that you can stomp the peddle down and go. I think both those figures are way off, 100 tickets, yeah ok, whatever. But it seems to me that both of you are the type to just fucking try to start races and shit in 5 o'clock rush hour track weaving in and out like an idiot. Take responsibility for your actions. Driving is a fucking privelage, not mandatory, and nothing requires you to do it. I am by any means not a angel when it comes to driving, I have got like 5 speeding tickets over roughly 5 years of being in the import scene. One a year is reasonable, shit happens. But what you guys are claiming and expecting to get a stand up fucking welcome for doing it. shit.......

Milan

WOW
look at all the shit I started by writing one thread....
In my incompatance I have learned a few things about driving.
Cops will pull you over for breaking the law visually!!!!!!!
I drive the same everywhere I go. I drove a ford f150 pickup for a year and a half ..not one ticket!!! not one!!
I then drove my civic for three months the same speed everywhere I went. I was pulled over 20 times for standing out.
Reasons cops pull people over...
1. speeding ( these are cops ways of finding other wrong stuff on or in your car)
2. No front plate( this is huge in NY, cops pull you over and use it to find more wrong stuff inside your car)
3. Window tint ( I have had cops rip a 180 pull over 4 cars behind me just to get to me and my tint)
4. Illegal lights. ( headlight out, tailight, blue signals, no signals, they love it and they right tickets for it)
5 expired registration and inspection( this is not as common, officer eagle eyes might catch it but it not likely)
If you dont brake these rules I dont care if your are 9 yrs old and sittin on phone books,you wont get a ticket.
I didnt realize that this was the case at first. I have been driving cars with flashy body kits, lights, wheels You name it I have owned it for 6 years now. I also learned that night time is a bad time to drive.
Did you ever notice that your mom and dad dont get tickets. This is because they have yellow signals, drive the speed limit, a nice looking front plate, no tint, valid inspection, and a normal joe schmo car and in bed by 10 o'clock.
ANYWAYS, all I really wanted to know was if anybody knew that If I applied for a licence in another state would I be able to get one seeing that I am revoked in NY. I have also heard that the tristate region NY, NJ, Penn. are in on it together and that I would have to move as far as florida or calif.
But seriousley Its just a thread if you dont like it dont read it , CHILL the FUCK out....

Here's mt deal. My license has been suspended now for 2 years and I'm looking at another 3 (5 total). I'm considered a habitual traffic offender. (got 3 suspended license tickets in 5 years) I always waited to pay me speeding tickets til it basically suspended my license then I would get pulled over for like a burned out headlight (something stupid like that) and they would cut me a suspended license ticket. What I'm getting at is I've been driving the whole time it's been suspended and believe it or not it has made me a better driver in general. I'm more aware of my surroundings (defensive driving), and speed stays lower. I feel you on having to drive but when you do go slow. If you can't do that then yeah, you need to stay drom behind the wheel.

Back