No more drinking

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I just wanna know how the hell you were getting so much alcohol at 17.

When I was growing up there was maybe a case of beer at my parents house at any time, but that's not enough to get drunk for a month straight.

I tend to drink a couple on the weekends, although this past week I drank every night except for one, and I am on my way soon to drink some more.
I really don't like getting drunk anymore, just having a good buzz is enough. I don't miss the days of puking and forgetting what happened the night before.

Rant Does anyone else notice that whenever you and your friends have a tab going at the bar how many people cheap out on what they drank? I had 4 Magic Hats @$4 ea and one burger $7 so thats $23. The waitress we always get there is hot so I normal would have left a $7 tip. I ended up putting $60 up because two people had trouble covering what they drank. I was like WTF.

word fuckers!!

i just had 3 shots of vodka, my bro jody is pickin me up and we are goin to the north end pub to get fucked up even more. hell yeah!! bitches and beer go together sweet as fuck!

I heard that...went to a club Wed night....50 bucks spent on about 7 drinks...going there again tonight. :sigh:

I forgot to mention a couple things.

<<<<<<been to treatment, I'm cured!!!! :)

Keep a beer or two in the house. Alcohol is one of the few drugs that can kill you by stopping cold turkey. I'd rather see you drink a beer than die. That doesn't mean drinking a fifth will save your life either, fuckers. :D

yeah we had a good time... ran into some girls i havent seen since high school, got some digits!

cant wait till next friday :)

Just buy a bottle of good wine and enjoy it. I did that last night. Hang out, with a glass of wine. A good conversation, or movie will keep you preoccupied, and if you drink the enitre bottle like I did, you will feel pretty good, but you won't be drunk.

Originally posted by Callidus@Mar 12 2005, 08:58 AM
Just buy a bottle of good wine and enjoy it. I did that last night. Hang out, with a glass of wine. A good conversation, or movie will keep you preoccupied, and if you drink the enitre bottle like I did, you will feel pretty good, but you won't be drunk.
[post=472564]Quoted post[/post]​

ummm yeah if u want the most enormous and hellorific headache/hangover the next day :blink: :blink:

eh, wine is alright, gives you a kinda floaty buzz, its diffrent

get some cheese to go with that wine...
good cheese goes great with good wine...

god damn french people...

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 11 2005, 06:38 PM
interesting point of interest for broke people who want to drink but avoid the inevitable hangovers that go along with 10 dollar 1.75 liter plastic jugs of alcohol...

if you run it through a brita filter 4 or 5 times it usually removes most of the impurities which are a great contributor to your next morning headache and hangover...

normally i would recommend buying higher quality spirits, which are more refined and better filtered, so they in turn produce a better tasting drink with fewer impurities which cause the hangovers... but a recent study has shown that filtering normal cheap alcohol can result in a comparable, if not superior, drinking experience when compared to the higher priced alternatives...
[post=472415]Quoted post[/post]​

looks like im going back to 10 dollar handles of vodka.

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 11 2005, 05:32 PM
NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - In contrast to the beneficial effects of moderate alcohol intake on the heart, higher levels of alcohol consumption are linked to calcification of the coronary arteries, researchers report.

good time to stop man...
[post=472396]Quoted post[/post]​

For the record, theirs no beneficials effects of moderate alcohol intake for a person WITH A HEALTHY HEART. Its beneficial to someone who already has heart disease or a disposition to it. The alcohol intake isn't good for you, but when you have heart disease its a better alternative.

Like how cancer is bad for you and chemo therapy is bad for you, but chemo is better than the alternative. :ph34r:

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Mar 14 2005, 01:36 AM-->
reckedracing
@Mar 11 2005, 05:32 PM
NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - In contrast to the beneficial effects of moderate alcohol intake on the heart, higher levels of alcohol consumption are linked to calcification of the coronary arteries, researchers report.

good time to stop man...
[post=472396]Quoted post[/post]​

For the record, theirs no beneficials effects of moderate alcohol intake for a person WITH A HEALTHY HEART. Its beneficial to someone who already has heart disease or a disposition to it. The alcohol intake isn't good for you, but when you have heart disease its a better alternative.

Like how cancer is bad for you and chemo therapy is bad for you, but chemo is better than the alternative. :ph34r:
[post=473179]Quoted post[/post]​

uhh, i dont think that was a good analogy. basically it means that alcohol intake by a healthy person doesnt benefit you becasue you have to have the heart disease or whatever first to benefit it. its like taking aspirin for your heart, it aint gonna cure it but it might reduce the risk of something bad happening.

I had a party Friday. I swore I wasnt going to drink. I did. I fucked my bestfriends GF. Long story short... Im not drinking/smoking ever again.

Brian

I had a party Friday. I swore I wasnt going to drink. I did. I fucked my bestfriends GF. Long story short... Im not drinking/smoking ever again.

Brian

like whoa man

that sucks...
so what happened? your life full of drama now or what?

Yes, she wants to be with me. So I guess we are going to talk to see if we are actually compatible. I dunno what to do.

Brian

bros before hoes

fuck that skank. she did it to him, she'll do it to you too.

:werd:

i couldn't have said it better myself..
watch your back man...
especially with a very pissed off ex-bestfriend...

Back