Nostalgia - 90's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah right like that bitch will ever have money! lol

well, she'll be getting quite a bit when i pay up on child support, but im not far behind. and i technically dont have a 'job' so...

f that.. as soon as im caught up im gonna go to a lawyer and see what i can do about her not staying in contact, and not letting me see my daughter. is anyone here a lawyer?

but to change back to the topic... lol

not necessarily awesome in the 90's but considering I was like 10 in 1999, I don't have to look like a pedo right now like all you old fuckers lol
kid_actresses_of_the_90s_that_became_really_hot_640_23.jpg

and... i a;ways thought the chick that played Topanga should be a younger Stifler's mom if they ever make a prequel
tumblr_mjw8hwSDva1s2fr8jo1_400.gif

Last edited:
topanga is coming back. boy meets world is starting again.

yeah right like that bitch will ever have money! lol

well, she'll be getting quite a bit when i pay up on child support, but im not far behind. and i technically dont have a 'job' so...

f that.. as soon as im caught up im gonna go to a lawyer and see what i can do about her not staying in contact, and not letting me see my daughter. is anyone here a lawyer?

but to change back to the topic... lol

not necessarily awesome in the 90's but considering I was like 10 in 1999, I don't have to look like a pedo right now like all you old fuckers lol
kid_actresses_of_the_90s_that_became_really_hot_640_23.jpg

and... i a;ways thought the chick that played Topanga should be a younger Stifler's mom if they ever make a prequel
tumblr_mjw8hwSDva1s2fr8jo1_400.gif

id put the both of them in a wheelchair

Would they be in a wheel chair from taking a ride in the sho with its whopping 220hp

I was going to say something to a similar effect.

I was going to as well. I was going to comment that "were they in the wheel chair because you ran them over with the mighty Sho?"

But I didn't because we're not supposed to.

I like how you all want him to go away, but you keep poking at him with sticks. lol

poking with sticks?

no, what they are doing is giving him free fucking pizza and beer. eventually everybody will get tired of being poked with sticks and leave.
nobody gets tired of free pizza and drink.

in case you dumb fucks that keep giving missed the point:
he enjoys your bullshit just as much as everybody enjoys free pizza. you give, he gets hard.

good job jeffie, in all your gay bashing of injen, you end up being the one giving the guys hard ons and reasons to get off to your keyboard strokes.

I could go for some free pizza and beer right now. :gulp: It's 7:30 on the best coast, might as well be miller time. :shrug2:

I could go for some free pizza and beer right now. :gulp: It's 7:30 on the best coast, might as well be miller time. :shrug2:
Miller time? You're living in the rise of the microbrew and you're drinking triple hopped horse piss. When I want a more "generic" beer I stick with Yuengling. Support a American family business. IDK if you can get it on the "best" coast though.

EDIT:
Yuengling is currently distributed in Pennsylvania, Ohio, New Jersey, New York, Delaware, Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, West Virginia, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida and Alabama.

Nope.

Miller time? You're living in the rise of the microbrew and you're drinking triple hopped horse piss. When I want a more "generic" beer I stick with Yuengling. Support a American family business. IDK if you can get it on the "best" coast though.

EDIT:

Nope.

I live in the micro beer capital of the world. I'm the snootiest ipa drinker you know, it was a joke.

Millertime is an old advertisement campaign from back in the day.

Last edited:
What do you drink mostly J? I've been drinking my own home brew for the last month. Its super tasty.

I live in the micro beer capital of the world. I'm the snootiest ipa drinker you know, it was a joke.

Millertime is an old advertisement campaign from back in the day.
My fault. I use the term "beer thirty". As in,

"What time is it?"

"Between beer thirty and shot o'clock"

What do you drink mostly J? I've been drinking my own home brew for the last month. Its super tasty.

Mostly IPA's and Ale's. I tend to try new stuff very often. Basically whatever new micro is at Quality Food Center and on sale I'll try at least once.

My favorite beers are Stone - Ruination IPA or Arrogant Bastard Ale.

Mostly IPA's and Ale's. I tend to try new stuff very often. Basically whatever new micro is at Quality Food Center and on sale I'll try at least once.

If you like Stone and want to try one of the best beers I've ever had, see it you can track down a bottle of Stone Scotch Ale. It was a compilation brew between them and I think 2 other breweries, so it'll probably be a little hard to track down, but you will thank me if you do find some.

Love scotch ale's. I'll have to look for it. I could have tried it, but I have a rough time remembering it unless I've bought it multiple times.

We have a local brewery here called Boundary Bay that makes a killer scotch ale. We used to get kegs in college for beer olympics.

We'd get along really well. I love trying new beers and I'm a big fan of IPAs.

Love scotch ale's. I'll have to look for it. I could have tried it, but I have a rough time remembering it unless I've bought it multiple times.

We have a local brewery here called Boundary Bay that makes a killer scotch ale. We used to get kegs in college for beer olympics.
Scotch ale in general is probably my favorite style. Not many breweries make them though. I rarely find any. I may attempt to bribe you to send some of that local goodness this way, haha. But seriously.

On my bucket list is to actually brew some bourbon cask ale. With a bourbon barrel that I used to make bourbon. Then have a completely homemade Boilermaker. Then I'll die happy.

We'd get along really well. I love trying new beers and I'm a big fan of IPAs.

Definitely man. A fresh new pint from a local brewery is one of my favorite past times.

And this is why I'm on a diet. 15lbs over weight from beer and beer.

Back