Obama already doing good, dow down nearly 500pts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yep.

Investors worrying is the only reason that the market reacted the way it has so far.

With faith, markets climb. Without. Markets fall. Uneasiness blows.

gun, gun accessory, and ammunition sales are through the roof... stores are selling so many AR and AK variants that their suppliers cant keep up... gun stores are selling out of magazines with a capacity greater than 10 as fast as they can stock them

gun, gun accessory, and ammunition sales are through the roof... stores are selling so many AR and AK variants that their suppliers cant keep up... gun stores are selling out of magazines with a capacity greater than 10 as fast as they can stock them

Good one.

2 xd .40's soon.

can't blame bush anymore, he's almost out.

can't blame obama or you are racist.

blame canada.
blg_blame_canada.jpg

Also need to stock up on reloading supplies as well. I have a feeling that black powder and primers are going to be declared hazardess material soon.....

a political uprising and assassination attempt can be either treason or revolution. depends who wins.

i'm scared of america.

they say the stock market does best under dems, or a dem congress or something. but i suspect that its due to post-dem election win drops such as we're seeing now. and i'm sure energy is usually more expensive under dems in general, driving energy futures up.

The market fluctuates based on the outcome of the Super Bowl for fuck's sake. It's not Obama or Bush's fault. When are you tards going to realize the raw power of capitalism?

No. No no no.

I don't care what's correct. Or the truth.

Those liberal cocksmokers blamed EVERYTHING on bush. Blame Obama . Fuck him because... Well, fuck them.

Also, Remember all those documentaries and tin-foil hat screams about voting corruption ? Where is the apology?!

Fuckers. All of them.

Also, when the black neighborhoods were destroying cars (I know, in Stamford ct and parts of NYC) remember who you really voted for.

No. No no no.

I don't care what's correct. Or the truth.

Those liberal cocksmokers blamed EVERYTHING on bush. Blame Obama . Fuck him because... Well, fuck them.

Also, Remember all those documentaries and tin-foil hat screams about voting corruption ? Where is the apology?!

Fuckers. All of them.

Also, when the black neighborhoods were destroying cars (I know, in Stamford ct and parts of NYC) remember who you really voted for.

And I present to you:

The Treatment of Bush Has Been a Disgrace - WSJ.com

I don't know as an outsider looking in (Canadian) and spending months on this at school I have come to the conclusion that Bush is a retard...why do you guys blame Obama? He had nothing to do with it and frankly although I am still quite cynical because of your past few presidents...I think Obama (if his acceptance speech is any consideration) can really help out your country. The market crash is because a bunch of people decided to buy a bunch of stuff (Ex. Houses) on a credit line while not being able to afford it. It is the classic flaws of capitalism and it has happened in the past. Also the banks are also a bunch of idiots for lending out so much money without thinking..."Hmm what would happen if people couldn't pay their mortgage payments, ect." But thats just my 2 cents^_^

Back