Official Forza 3 thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ah to sit at home all day and play video games...

i'd rather be doing that. but instead i'll sit at work and make lots of money.

What about putting a LS1 in a civic?

This game sucks, I don't even have to play it.

I got it yesterday morning at about 10am, played about 4 hours so far and I'm loving it. I have a Del Sol that I've used for most of the races so far, and a Renault Clio V6 with some mods for the other stuff. What does everyone use for assists?

The only thing I'm using is the automatic clutch, everything else is off and difficulty on hard.

Haven't heard anything about it, how the hell do you take screenshots in this game? I want to post up my Evo VI GSR.

The update was getting the xbox ready for the new content.

Haven't heard anything about it, how the hell do you take screenshots in this game? I want to post up my Evo VI GSR.

Take a picture of your car and upload it to forzamotorsport.net, then save from the website to your computer. I think.

My EvoVI GSR:

evo62.jpg

Something I got to drift with:

zdrift1.jpg

also.. finished up season 3 this morning

took 1 day to finish seasons 1&2... 2 days to finish season 3 .. .. i suppose the next 3 will be even longer.. lol

this will be the one game that i'll be able to finish completely .. i could have done it w/ Forza2 but i messed around in the beginning and spent way to much money... all i have left on FM2 is to get the rest of the cars.. i'm glad this one doesnt have that achievement.. lol

Matt.. gonna add you on my friends..
Accepted it.. We'll have to get some races in sometime :thumbsup:
also.. finished up season 3 this morning

took 1 day to finish seasons 1&2... 2 days to finish season 3 .. .. i suppose the next 3 will be even longer.. lol

You're doing it in season mode? I'm doing it event by event.. Played for like 4 days so far and I haven't made much progress lol

Back