ok, time to finish the Hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
I need the following items to complete my autoX bitch =)

Car 92 EG hatch DX.
motor: JDM GSR SiR-G

Parts:
-------------------------------------------------------
-RC 310s, saturated

-obd1 b-series distributor (td4u preferrably) bought

-B-series LSD/LSD Tranny. i'm open for trades. i have a mint jdm gsr tranny in the car now. i'll gladly trade it plus some cash for a USDM ITR w/ lsd, JDM ITR w/ LSD, b16sir2 w/ lsd, or sir-g w/lsd.
will also consider quaiffe-installed tranny's. HYDRO ONLY. if you have any kind of grinds whatso ever, i'm not interested. If i didn't hate the idea of tearing the t-case open, i'd install a quaiffe and keep it- its perfect... just peg-legged.. i MAY end up doing just that... but tranny internals scare me. lol

-B-series header with 1 o2 before the cat. no apc shit. something that actually makes power and can flow a 200whp motor. 2 1/2" collector preferred.

-rear disc brake conversion. eg civic si, del sol si, del sol vtec, or teg DC2 gsr. i need the full thing, e-brake cables, 4040pp valve, etc. pedning sale

-fast brakes or something of the sort front brake kit. (capliers, rotors, pads)
MUST clear 15x6.5" +40 slipstreams.

-race seat. must be adjustable. must have EG rails on them. condition doesn't matter so much. no tenzo bullshit. a real seat.

-SA2000 approved helmet, large or XL depending on brand. near new only. i don't want a sweaty old POS. something you used twice and have no use for anymore or something is what i'm looking for. if you have lice, please don't offer. kthx.
bought

- rear sway bar for ITR LCA's on the EG chassis

- EG hatch battery tie down ( the two long bolts/nuts and the metal top bracket)

Tools:
-------------------------------------------------------
Honing tool

100 ft/lb torque wrench

Hey....
I have the rear conv. disk brakes that came out of my 94GSR...I should have everything but the cables....I dont know I'll have to look....
Make an offer....shipped from Buffalo 14207....I'll get pics if you need them....Let me know..

JoJo

buffalo? shit, i may just go pick them up. only about 8 hours from me :D

you have the full trailing arms and all that good stuff?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 24 2005, 05:02 PM
buffalo? shit, i may just go pick them up. only about 8 hours from me :D

you have the full trailing arms and all that good stuff?
[post=478163]Quoted post[/post]​

ha. :D ....Even better.....DIdn't really wanna ship it....lol....
I should have everything......I'll take a look in the garage and take pics.....

sucks that he makes everyone drive to get stuff from him...lol i hate buffalo...lol if you want i can get the parts from him while i am there and send it over to you let me know aight man

yeah, its kinda far... but road trips are fun.

it will be nice to take the sti on a long trip for a change...

shit, i will probably kid-nap E or wildbill and make an overnighter out of it. head up sat... crash at a hotel. pick up sun morning, hang out for a bit- brunch or something.. head home for sun night :)

we'll see though....

Originally posted by civiclxb16@Mar 24 2005, 04:09 PM
sucks that he makes everyone drive to get stuff from him...lol i hate buffalo...lol if you want i can get the parts from him while i am there and send it over to you let me know aight man
[post=478169]Quoted post[/post]​

where are you from? if you're like a half way point, that would work. lol

where the hell are the poconos? lol PA?

if so, thats entirely out of the way for either of us. more so, i don't think i'll have room to pick up seats.

its cool i am about 3 hours away from you i am a striaght shot from 95 to 80 and boom we are there i pmed him to let him know i am going tomorrow it is better for one of us to go i am 5 hours from him and you are fivehours from him and you are 3 from me so just let me know what you want to do ok man

you're going up tomorrow? shit.

well, i want to make sure hes got the pics and everything and has everything ya know?

how will you be coming back home? i87?

i could possibly meet you on i87 on your return trip near 84 or something around newburgh..

ive got an ls tranny with a quaife lsd- has 250 miles on a complete rebuild- new seals, bearings, syncros, and the diff. never beat or even broken in, it only went to 2 meets and has been parked since.

Originally posted by handlebarsfsr+Mar 24 2005, 05:11 PM-->
ive got an ls tranny with a quaife lsd- has 250 miles on a complete rebuild- new seals, bearings, syncros, and the diff. never beat or even broken in, it only went to 2 meets and has been parked since.
[post=478194]Quoted post[/post]​

not interested in an ls tranny. thanks though.

civicious
@Mar 24 2005, 05:22 PM
wanna buy some Eibach front/rear sway bars?
[post=478200]Quoted post[/post]​

front, no. i dont need MORE understeer :D

rear-- does it fit on itr lca mount points?

i know civiclxb16, hes a good guy and if he went up there your probably shit out of luck now.

I hate buffalo with a passion, been there like 5 times and hated it everytime. They have some fucked up intersection setups too.

oh well, free bump

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Mar 24 2005, 06:42 PM
i know civiclxb16, hes a good guy and if he went up there your probably shit out of luck now.

I hate buffalo with a passion, been there like 5 times and hated it everytime. They have some fucked up intersection setups too.

oh well, free bump
[post=478212]Quoted post[/post]​

C' Mon
It aint that bad......INtersections.....Hhmmmm.....Naaahhhhh...You're drinking again arent you?lol jk.

O well...I guess the only one coming is civiclxb16...PIssedoffsol dont want the brake conv. tingy...To rusty for himm..I should've sanded it down a bit, before i took the pic....haha...and I was gonna sell it to him for 50 bux.....P.U...

jojo- i dunno... i'm going to look around a little bit first. you'll be the back up in case i can't find anything else. im not too concerned with the rotors, but the calipers very well may be seized up. even if they were working when you took them off, theres a LOT of rust on them...

Reardiskconv....94Gsr(9).jpg

Back