ok, time to finish the Hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Mar 24 2005, 06:54 PM
i got a 3a racing seat ....black leather pm if you want it (i know its 3a but you said no tenzo ..lol)
[post=478248]Quoted post[/post]​

naw, no thanks. i said a racing seat- not a ricer seat :p

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 24 2005, 02:42 PM
-B-series header with 1 o2 before the cat. no apc shit. something that actually makes power and can flow a 200whp motor. 2 1/2" collector preferred.
[post=478156]Quoted post[/post]​

my roommate has a dc sports 4-1 b series, I ask if he wants to sell it, if your interested.

they have 2 models... one mimics the JDM ITR 4-1 header.

Brian i have the rota slips if you still want them? I can meet you if interested. I think 500 is fair since they are perfect with azenis drags in front and firestones in back... cf center caps...

sorry but kinda off topic: pissedoffsol what town in CT are you from.. ive got a del sol crew maybe you'd like to meet up sometime.

Originally posted by Fredtunes+Mar 25 2005, 08:11 PM-->
Brian i have the rota slips if you still want them? I can meet you if interested. I think 500 is fair since they are perfect with azenis drags in front and firestones in back... cf center caps...
[post=478766]Quoted post[/post]​

umm, i don't remember posting i wanted slips... lol i HAVE some already. i think you read my post wrong, where i'm looking for a front brake kit that fits behind slips :D

thetruth
@Mar 25 2005, 11:29 PM
sorry but kinda off topic: pissedoffsol what town in CT are you from.. ive got a del sol crew maybe you'd like to meet up sometime.
[post=478824]Quoted post[/post]​

im in bristol. my del sol, once finished, will be for sale. can't have 3 cars anymore... and the hatch makes a better race car.

i did have the sol all done up, but my motor sucked ass.

DSCF1154.JPG

its going back to as stock as possible + the b16a sir2 in it.. the motor is 90% in already...
then it's a suspension swap out, and put the interior back together :)

either way, i'm always down with meeting people to shoot the shit about cars...

Damn B, I should just sell you everything off the sedan. I have just about everything you want- even the seats. :)

not sure yet. depends what parts and stuff i have left on it once its all back together.

probably 5500-6000.

Back