ONLINE LSD?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Apr 21 2004, 10:13 PM
Tony, you can't fit a toxic amount of strychnine on a quarter-sized piece of blotter. Hell, you can barely fit a toxic/psychoactive amount on a whole sheet of blotter acid. So, if there was strychnine, which I doubt, that's not what caused the bad trip. It's all about set and setting.

Bah, it's not worth arguing though. Everyone has their own point of view when it comes to drugs. It just makes me laugh when people perpetuate the strychnine myth.

Coke is bad stuff. I've seen numerous families ripped apart by it. Sale of it can provide a very nice income, though. :lol:

well i never took chemistry so i dont know about the "lethal dose of strichnine"

but believe me, there IS such a thing as bad acid.

lol

back then i had no problem "handling my drugs" If i ever got myself into a "situation" where...i consumed a little too much, i was always able to keep my cool and just sit it out.

you most likely never had fry that had too much strichnine in it, cuz believe me, you can MOST DEF. feel that shit. and its NOT a good feeling.

It's not strychnine that you're feeling. i know what you're talking about, tony trust me. That's actually pain caused by the bad trip, it's perceived pain. It's not real. Strychnine isn't even toxic until doses in the miligram size. Acid is dosed in micrograms. Big difference. I know the feeling, but it's not any kind of shitty chemical. It's all perceived as a result of the bad trip. I know the psychology and chemistry behind Lysergic Acid Diethylamide- it's my favorite drug. There is such a thing as bad acid, but it's usually a result of shitty, non-clandestine synthesis that results in other Lysergic Acid-amides that are similar to LSD, but produce a high that is notably less clean feeling and is more conducive to a bad trip than a good trip. The pain you felt wasn't because of strychnine, it was because of crappy chemical synthesis. Stick to coke, tony. I think it suits your personality. :lol: ;)

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Apr 21 2004, 10:26 PM
It's not strychnine that you're feeling. i know what you're talking about, tony trust me. That's actually pain caused by the bad trip, it's perceived pain. It's not real. Strychnine isn't even toxic until doses in the miligram size. Acid is dosed in micrograms. Big difference. I know the feeling, but it's not any kind of shitty chemical. It's all perceived as a result of the bad trip. I know the psychology and chemistry behind Lysergic Acid Diethylamide- it's my favorite drug. There is such a thing as bad acid, but it's usually a result of shitty, non-clandestine synthesis that results in other Lysergic Acid-amides that are similar to LSD, but produce a high that is notably less clean feeling and is more conducive to a bad trip than a good trip. The pain you felt wasn't because of strychnine, it was because of crappy chemical synthesis. Stick to coke, tony. I think it suits your personality. :lol: ;)

allright. this is the FIRST TIME EVER on hondaswap ....

that I am going to concede an arguement.

im not going to argue with someone who obviously knows more about a drug and the chemical analysis behind it that I do.....

ill take your word for it dude :)

but, out of the hundreds of times i tripped, i only went off the deep end once.

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Apr 21 2004, 10:42 PM
WHOOOOOOAAAA! That shit is sig material right there!

I appreciate it, man. I've done my homework. :)

woo hoo

my first sig !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i remember, when i was in band my freshman/sophmore year of high school, the band director was always up there until around midnight on fridays, and all day on saturday. he had his dog up there sometimes, and a couple of the little 'practice rooms' were covered with newspaper...like even taped to the walls and shit. me and a couplea other guys would go up there almost every weekend, and lay out in the practice rooms (they were like 7 feet x 7 feet) and trip out on the newspapers....

acid>>>shrooms

Back