only gettin 3psi

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i checked the blow off and it closes , when u rev the engine it closes and when i release the throttle it opens back up, i checked the the charge pipes nuttin, im thinkn of jus gettin another turbo and buyin an external wastegate and that way im sure i wudnt have nuttin to worry about tnks 4 the info

i think u should just double check everything because if u waste your money on that and u have the same problem you'll be pretty pissed off. what kind of bov do u have?

im gettin a lot of info that its your wastegate,, you have a BOOST LEAK and just listen for something like a whooosh sound.. its not your turbo so dont get a new one, if anything find a shop and just let them chec the turbo out, it might be a 1 dollar bolt or some shit thats fuckin it up so there might be no need for a new turbo and wastegate.

i hear the whoosh sound , the blow off is a dsm blow off, so wat if i disconect the rod from the flapper , and another thing if i rev it like rev the engine shud the rod move back and foward while i am doin that

the rod would move once it gets up to peak psi, did u say u have a mbc ?

i tried the manual boost controller still nothing
It sounds to me like some kind of leak.

I would suggest checking your charge pipes where the couplers meet and anywhere where there are welds.

also having a cheap bov or wastegate wont help. I know from experience.
Those ebay knock off's are garbage.

no leak in the charge pipes checked that ,i changed the blow off and thats werking becuz it came of my bro car when it was turbo charged , now where i rotated the compressor housing i had 2 move the wastegate so the wastegate isnt at the normal position is that causing a problem

if the wastegate isn't set up how it should be that is prolly your problem if everything else is working fine.. i would fix that and then see if you get more boost

it was where i had rotated the compressor housing and hadto move the wastegate. so the rod was pushin the flapper oopen, i bent the actuator foward so the the rod would keep the flapper closed , and that solved the problem , 5psi is a rush goin to step it to 7psi and call it a day , i get a hard on everytime i here the turbo scream

haha wait till your an owner of a supra with a huge ball bearing turbo with 1,000 hp you''ll have to have a cum rag on your seat in your case HAAHAim glad your set up is workin how you want it. :thumbsup:

Back