Paris Hilton is in town.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LMAO, good way to promote HS though, shes gonna end up having video cameras and shit all around her anyway so just get some signs for HS up there, somewhere.

Why couldn't it have just been Lyndsay Lohan, I woulda taken a drive down there for her, but Paris, she can't even kiss my ass.

At the chance of getting flamed by all you guy's......

Oh fuck it, I dont care....

I personally think Paris is Smokin.....Totally my type of body style (Tall, skinny, long legs, broad shoulders, not too big in the chest, ...runway model).
In the grand scheme of things, she's not all that wealthy, so the money doesnt matter to me.....
I mean, I wouldnt take her home to mum, but I'd hit that over and over. She's a dirty bird too....swallows....likes to film it.....whats not to like?
Yes I know shes a total retard, but she doesnt try and advertise otherwise.....so it's cool....she never dissapoints!

Case and point:
She's got an ass like a muffin.......And I'd like to butter and Jam it!

ok... for the record...

there are girls who are NOT as famous, yet as hot or hotter than paris that swallow and film... and you could take them home to mom, cuz what mom don't know won't hurt her... hence why...

those girls > paris

parris looks like a 12 yr old girl and has the iq of one. Any day i would take a chick that loves to board and have fun over her regardless of looks.

Originally posted by B16@Jan 14 2005, 11:11 AM
you should do nicole ritchie, she's better looking :)
[post=445648]Quoted post[/post]​

Ewwwww, no way. Paris is at least pretty, she's just a trashy person. Nicole is just plain ugly.

let me think ...yeah she looks like a tooth pick....vida guerra is soooooooo much hotter than paris....i went to the new club PARIS in orl fl for new years and she looks like a crack head with nice clothes and money.....shes a SKANK.....

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jan 14 2005, 01:08 PM
Ewwwww, no way. Paris is at least pretty, she's just a trashy person. Nicole is just plain ugly.
[post=445695]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: :puke2:

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel+Jan 14 2005, 01:52 PM-->
ok... for the record...

there are girls who are NOT as famous, yet as hot or hotter than paris that swallow and film...
[post=445687]Quoted post[/post]​

I know......I'm engaged to one.

hcivic.com
@Jan 14 2005, 02:08 PM
parris looks like a 12 yr old girl and has the iq of one. Any day i would take a chick that loves to board and have fun over her regardless of looks.
[post=445694]Quoted post[/post]​

Skrew that man.....if it's just for sex and nothing else, personality/attitude mean absolutely fuck all to me.....jesus man, if you're having a conversation with a girl while your stuffin her like a thanksgiving turkey, than you have some problems.....

Paris = One night stand.
Cool/cute boarder chick = Girlfriend.

Originally posted by B16@Jan 14 2005, 10:11 AM
you should do nicole ritchie, she's better looking :)
[post=445648]Quoted post[/post]​

You should do 'em both, at the same time, like a real man would... :p

i would take nicole ritchie over paris.

You need to meet some of the girls I chill with, they talk about a lot more than titties.

Fuck "it", you'll get some popularity outta her.

Back