Paris Hilton is in town.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i went to the new club PARIS in orl fl for new years and she looks like a crack head with nice clothes and money

lol, i think she's got more of the heroin addict look myself

if you're having a conversation with a girl while your stuffin her like a thanksgiving turkey, than you have some problems.....

lmao

and my husband is a lucky man.

implying?

and where's all the nympho's that love getting taped drinking man milk?

Originally posted by reckedracing@Jan 14 2005, 12:59 PM

and where's all the nympho's that love getting taped drinking man milk?
[post=445738]Quoted post[/post]​

i wish i knew... but i don't know many nympho girls who drink man milk personally... hahaha... then again... i don't know many girls to begin with... if i find one, i'll shoot her your way...

...or rather, you shoot it her way...

well she has a nice now what about the rest of her? i was 16 at one time and sex is all that counted but now well I'm looking to found more than a one nighter

well she has a nice now what about the rest of her? i was 16 at one time and sex is all that counted but now well I'm looking to found more than a one nighter

Yea, I'll settle down one of these days, but now I'm still just a little too young, I have to add like 22 more to the list then I'll think about a serious relationship. I give it 2 years.

hey, her ass is there to look at, hence she put it there like that. i'm just lookin. sure it's nice now, it may not stay that way, but fuck, neither will mine... and she's got a nice one. i'm just givin the girl props.

Hahaha!
'Simple Life' Denies Deer-Poaching Claim

DENNIS TOWNSHIP, N.J. - Paris Hilton's reality show "The Simple Life" is disputing allegations that a deer was illegally killed so that it could be gutted by the socialite and her sidekick, Nicole Richie.

State officials said the deer was killed Tuesday night and they believe it was to be gutted for the show. Investigators are looking into accounts the deer was shot by someone firing a gun from inside a car.

Two men working for the Fox show could face fines of between $100 and $500 for permit violations and hunting out of season, said Elaine Makatura, spokeswoman for the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection.

Todd Beck, a spokesman for Bunim-Murray Productions, which produces "The Simple Life," said no one connected to the show was involved in shooting the deer.

The reality show, which features Hilton and Richie working in a series of menial jobs, was earlier prohibited from filming a segment at a nearby school after parents complained that Hilton's lifestyle was not a good role model for children.

Righhht. I mean her ass cheeks, whatever.

She should just get implants, and get it over with. Fuckin gutter slut.

Originally posted by dveit@Jan 15 2005, 04:01 AM
Righhht. I mean her ass cheeks, whatever.

She should just get implants, and get it over with. Fuckin gutter slut.
[post=445977]Quoted post[/post]​

No shit, implants would complete her look perfectly.

Btw nice quote in sig :)

Originally posted by formby@Jan 14 2005, 04:03 PM
she looks 10x better than ms hotel
http://tabo.aurealsys.com/pub/keyra/
[post=445757]Quoted post[/post]​

...............I have never masturbated so much in my entire life..........

......Oh my god......

....I can't see.....holy shit .....seriously.....I can't see....where am I???........

I need some lube.........

.....ahh...thats better.......

ok Im wasting time typing.............

see you guys later......I gotta....umm.... go cook dinner or some shit.......

...this is going to hurt in the morning......but I dont care.....

ok bye.

Originally posted by reckedracing@Jan 14 2005, 02:03 PM
there are girls who are NOT as famous, yet as hot or hotter than paris that swallow and film...

refrences?
[post=445690]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: :lol:

Man... this thread is great.

Back