MD Parting out my CRX Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Oh no I'll separate it, I'm in need of cash, plus the car is pretty much stripped and waiting for a scrap yard. You need just the door bumper or the whole side from rear qtr to fender. I have the two pieces on the driver side minus the door. I believe I listed it all as a set minus the driver door one already with a price.

I'll have to check the rear quarter. If you want to get rid of the whole thing I'll probably need it. Could use the trim pieces that go from the fender to the side skirt too, for both sides. If you've got em.

I actually do have the side skirt pieces as well, the ones on both fenders may have broke off, or just popped off the clips, but I still have them. Send me a pm with your number so we can discuss this better.

I know this thread is like 6 months old, but any chance you held on to those strut tower bars? I'm looking for the rear one specifically.

-j

hey bro that pr3 ecu is it virgin cuz i need a ecu for my vtec d15b and can u ship to new york

Back