MD Parting out my CRX Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PM me with a quote for shipping to 44460?

Also do you have the trim piece that GSR wanted for the driver's side?

PM me with a quote for shipping to 44460?

Also do you have the trim piece that GSR wanted for the driver's side?

My apologies, I got so caught up in stuff I forgot to yank those pieces off for you, I'm gonna try and get a priece sometime between work n class tomorrow. And yes I do, were supposed to be meetin sometime this week to make a sale.

I only have the passenger side trim, the driver side one broke off long time ago, unless he doesn't get it this week, then it's up for grabs.

Oh, ya mine broke off long time ago. I'm gonna go try and pull off those pieces for you here shortly, I'll try and get an estimate in a day or two if time permits.

Checking to see if you still have the pr3 ecu and if so is it manual or auto. If you do I'll take it off your hands.

Do you still have the complete sunroof assembly? What kind of condition is your panel in, any rust?

I do, there may be some mild rust located under the panel, but the top panel was bought new from honda.

Checking to see if you still have the pr3 ecu and if so is it manual or auto. If you do I'll take it off your hands.

I do, Its a socketed Manual ECU out of a 92 JDM Integra B16A EF8/9. ( or so my research says)

Forget the roof rubbers, I was looking around and I guess they're shot after you rip them out. Thanks anyway though. What do the metal bumpers look like? Front is probably mangled. What about the back?

Forget the roof rubbers, I was looking around and I guess they're shot after you rip them out. Thanks anyway though. What do the metal bumpers look like? Front is probably mangled. What about the back?

Dont have the front, but the back is mildly rusty, i wouldnt ask much for it but shipping would be a pain.

Shoot me an offer, i can look into it cuz i already pulled it off the car.

Hmm... How rusty we talkin here lol

Nothing involving the main support, but there is some obvious rust as you can see.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 177
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 180
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 170
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 158
Better than both sides. Sorry to keep jumping around, I'm just picking out little shit that I need that I come across every time I start to put it together lol. I dig if you don't want to separate the door from the trim btw.

Back