Pay attention to the curb.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
I always parked far from curbs with my crappy car, and now that I have a nice car that sits lower to the ground, I fly into a spot and nail the lip on the curb... I'm such a fucktard. Lesson learned the hardway...

Before:
429652_71_full.jpg

Now:
:doh:
429652_107_full.jpg

:doh:
429652_108_full.jpg

:( :(

Learn how to drive, jk.

That sucks dood. I almost hit the front of my rex like that after I lowered it and forgot that I can't pull up as much as I used to.

no way dude...

heres hwo i invision the tard cart emoticon:

the yellow smilie
a shooping cart of some sort
the yellow smilie sitting in it, and looking like he has downsyndrome (no not funny, but thats the look)

that my friend is the tard cart emoticon. :)

Black SI's are the worst you can buy. Anybody I know with a new or older SI that is black has fucked it up somehow. Mine is totally trashed, a few guys with a busted tail light, dents, scratches, you name it somebody with a black SI has the same problem.

Yeah.. my friend's has white spraypaint all over the door handles.. i guess when it got stolen (the third time anyway) the theives thought it would be funny to paint the car white

when i bought my si wheels i hit a crub and gave em a little rash. the shitty thing about em was they came off a civic that only have 16,000 miles on it. they were perfect

I did somethign like that once in my car...

I was in a hurry to get my hair cut, and I pulled in over the curb(no lip) and it made a scrunching sound but I didn't think anything of it, but then I when I pulled off the curb, it ripped my bumper straight off my car, I was like, easing off, and there goes the left side. Funny thing was I didn't know it did that, just thought it got caught and then finally flexed, well it didn't, I ended up driving home with it on the ground on one side.

yo need some muthafuckin curb feelas on y0 whip dawg.

Back