photoshop request

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

When I get done with my billing, I'm opening photoshop and getting this poor guy an "O" in the middle of a shield.

This ball breaking is just too painful to watch.

Got that "O" in there.

Untitled_zpsc34a529d.jpg

I nail it?

just so happened to find this yesterday
i suppose it belongs in here

wVzDdBk.jpg

Actually I think he got it done in Pasadena after he had a very successful duck hunt in the Rose Bowl. :D

Last edited:
Actualy I think he got it done in Pasadena after he had a very successful duck hunt in the Rose Bowl. :D

So strange, I keep checking the NCAA record books and I don't see any mention of you guys winning a Rose Bowl in quite some time.

You Buckeyes kill me, win something without it getting taken away, or at least dominate a team like Buffalo before you talk shit.

Last edited:
So strange, I keep checking the NCAA record books and I don't see any mention of you guys winning a Rose Bowl in quite some time.

You can find it right next to the record of Oregon's last national championship. :p

But seriously... Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Oregon Ducks - Recap - January 01, 2010 - ESPN

That help jog your memory?

If thats not good enough for you, from the NCAA's official records ( 2011 NCAA Football Records - NCAA.org ) I found what you must have missed in all those times you "keep checking the record books". FBS Records PDF, Page 103. "2011 NCAA Records- Bowl Chapionship Series"
BCS results for 2009-2010 said:
Rose Bowl- Ohio St. 26, Oregon 17.
View attachment 17704

But really, actually do your research before you talk shit. :)

We vacated it from our own records, obviously the NCAA did not remove it from their own. Better luck next time.

Negative, Ohio St. offered to remove it from the records, the NCAA denied the plea, took the substance of the plea, added to it, and removed it themselves. Just because the result of the game is listed on the website does not mean it is in the official record book. The game still happened, it's just that it turned out that Oregon was the best (and only) amateur team on the field that day.

And I was at the game, fyi.

Although I did find something you guys are still really good at...
(Photo Credit from "To Catch a Predator")

139477.jpg

That's a PDF of their records. You said it wasn't in there. Clearly it is. lol

Don't worry. If Oregon ever gets "too good" or is a perennial BCS spoiler they'll get caught doing something wrong. Just like USC, Florida, us, and almost Auburn. The BCS system is flawed. And when a particular team points that out they get hammered down. Unfortunately for them, in our case, ithe sanctions didn't really do anything other than keep us out of a bowl game for one year. And we were undefeated. I thought we'd onlyhit 6-6 with our new coach and young team. It was a smack in the face of the NCAA and BCS. lol

Who cares?

Go Dawgs.

I don't follow football enough to know what you guys are but hurt over.

But I am confused. Why would OS WANT to remove a win from the records?

They figured if they did it themselves it could soften the blow from the NCAA.

let me rephrase.

WHY was it necessary to remove the win in the first place? i dont undestand that.

let me rephrase.

WHY was it necessary to remove the win in the first place? i dont undestand that.

Because several of Ohio St's players were not eligible for amateur competition on the day of the game, therefore Ohio St. can't collect the win. The sanction had the effect of basically making the Rose Bowl an exhibition.

Back