photoshopped or not??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FUCKTARDILY FUGLY...n i call would also like to add my .02 at this point:

DELETED

werd SilvaChild79 werd

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Jul 25 2003, 01:48 AM
no, it IS real.. sorry.. they have 4 or 5 pics of it being at texas heat wave. and its bodydropped on 26's

i know- thts what i was saying.... this pics proves its treal

hate to bring this to life again, but i just found these:
image05.jpg

image02.jpg

I dunno about you guys, but i totally hate trucks/truckers and i totally dig that truck. Not a great fan of the H2 either. I'd give it two thumbs up. :worthy:

Its body dropped on 24"s with a reworked suspension cause it's a bitch to get those to lay out an it has negative camber like a bitch...DomesKilla ur a tard you need negative camber inorder to clear the wheel well lip if it didn't have it when it lifted up it'd have hella positive camber....I have a 01 Dakota bagged on 20"s being prepped for a body drop. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :sleep:

Originally posted by Krazy4379@Aug 13 2003, 05:22 PM
Its body dropped on 24"s with a reworked suspension cause it's a bitch to get those to lay out an it has negative camber like a bitch...DomesKilla ur a tard you need negative camber inorder to clear the wheel well lip if it didn't have it when it lifted up it'd have hella positive camber....I have a 01 Dakota bagged on 20"s being prepped for a body drop. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :sleep:

im' a turd? fucktard, if its done right, it wont have any. There are many trucks here, that are done RIGHT, no camber at aLL and lay flat out.

Its just the cheap fucks who dont wanna cut or get it setup right.. like yourself.

look fucktard, tell me where its got negative camber.. negative camber that is ghetto is when your front wheel is almost sideways. That truck was done RIGHT, that is driveable like that.. not enough to worry about.. but that vette has too much

image02.jpg

It has negative camber up front it has about the same as my dakota does....I'LL BE AT TRUCK BASH THIS WEEKEND WOOOT.....look for Kaotic Kustoms up in dere with a few body dropped chevys, the worlds first body dropped unibody with suicided doors, an a 01 Black Dakota Layed out on 20"s we all wear yellow shirts.

Oh an DomesKilla u don't want to f*** with this cause I'm only 19 an can blow your head off buildin trucks. ;) My civics i got interested in about 3 years ago B4 Fags and Furry-ious. <_<

Oh an as far as cuttin u'd be amazed what it takes to get a new Dakota to lay out period an on 20"s it was the first in the midwest.....I'm building a new frame in a jig my dad an i made for a stock floor body drop an a tubular rear clip it's gonna lay doors on 20"s an 22"s.

Originally posted by Krazy4379@Aug 14 2003, 02:08 AM
It has negative camber up front it has about the same as my dakota does....I'LL BE AT TRUCK BASH THIS WEEKEND WOOOT.....look for Kaotic Kustoms up in dere with a few body dropped chevys, the worlds first body dropped unibody with suicided doors, an a 01 Black Dakota Layed out on 20"s we all wear yellow shirts.

Oh an DomesKilla u don't want to f*** with this cause I'm only 19 an can blow your head off buildin trucks. ;) My civics i got interested in about 3 years ago B4 Fags and Furry-ious. <_<

Oh an as far as cuttin u'd be amazed what it takes to get a new Dakota to lay out period an on 20"s it was the first in the midwest.....I'm building a new frame in a jig my dad an i made for a stock floor body drop an a tubular rear clip it's gonna lay doors on 20"s an 22"s.

Dont start like you're the fucking best. I've heard bad things about the shop just like there are bad things about Devious, MIC, and other big names. Who gives a fuck, you're 19, just like me. So what's your point? And we have acouple og things debuting in 04, mostly around here in the DFW area, with school and all, can't travel that far this yr. We wanted to get some things going for Rollout 2k3, but the city here is fucking us on the permit for the new shop.You'll hear of KTK (Kut Throat Kustoms) sometime next yr, we have acouple big things planned. If all else fails, we'll start cutting in the driveway, it doesn't get cold in Texas, so we can work all yr if need be.

Just watch how you present yourself, i have talked to the owner of Kaotic kustoms shop, many of times on s10forum.com. This isn't whos dick is big, but your club ISNT the greatest. One of the elite is Acrophopbia, which i know some guys from. Severd Ties also. Pebble Pushers have some clean rides also.

Back