Pics of My EG on PIC Coilovers NOT 56K Safe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That looks like a good drop to me.

*sigh* The more and more I try to get used to having an EK and not an EG hatch, the more EG's I see around.

You're tellin me. Its not even the fact that I see EG's around. Its that I see clean Honda's every once in awhile, it just makes me wish I had my car done.

I'm getting full amber corners for my eg in bout two to three weeks im telling you it gone to look clean ......... random question do you live beside a cop cause i spotted a brush guard on a crown vic in the drive way beside yours, in on of the pics

Last edited:
Nice clean ride yo.. The black webs look sick. I'm definitely gonna bite that and throw them on my black gsr. Keep it up.

hi im a jackass and thought it would be cool if i jumped on here and attacked other members on my second post

im taking a vacation now

bye everybody :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Chaz, I'm not sure if I asked you before, but how much did you pay for your PIC's and where did you get them from?

:thumbsup:shweet, not enough people mess with 4 doors. and i love ls meshs even better in black. ide sport a set to if i didnt have my tracks

:thumbsup:shweet, not enough people mess with 4 doors. and i love ls meshs even better in black. ide sport a set to if i didnt have my tracks

Random fact: The four door bodied models are more ridgid than their two door conterparts, the reason most roadrace teams use the four door Integras as oppossed to the two doors.

IMG_1545.jpg

Back