pics of my friends new sti wing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cxjon

IMGP1.JPG

IMGP2.JPG

IMGP3.JPG

IMGP4.JPG

Is that a Ver. 7 wing, or a Ver. 8. If it's an 8, god help you. If it's a 7, - then nice work. One of the guys I hang out with has a black 04' WRX with a Version 7 wing, STI scoop, STI headlights, STI muffler, STI watersprayer, STI intercooler, and an STI shifter. We all make fun of him, as he could have bought a real-deal STI for the money he has put into his 'Rex.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 20 2005, 06:10 AM
i swear i'm going to start www.fakesti.com where all wrx owners with sti hood scoops, sti wings, and bug eye headlights can hang out
[post=556999]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey! My Ver.7 STi scoop is actually functional, for my Ver.7 STi intercooler. :p

I need to do an I/C sprayer, but no way in hell am I going to get an overpriced STi kit. I can go make one at Home Depot for about $30. :D

the sti badge is coming off and the trunk is off, and its brand new sti that the trunk came off of. is the 06 ones out?

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Sep 20 2005, 08:08 AM
oh wow, its an STi wing on a WRX. what is the world coming to?
[post=557064]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: Woopity Doo! -_-

Originally posted by EGProject@Sep 20 2005, 09:47 AM
Is that a Ver. 7 wing, or a Ver. 8. If it's an 8, god help you. If it's a 7, - then nice work. One of the guys I hang out with has a black 04' WRX with a Version 7 wing, STI scoop, STI headlights, STI muffler, STI watersprayer, STI intercooler, and an STI shifter. We all make fun of him, as he could have bought a real-deal STI for the money he has put into his 'Rex.
[post=557037]Quoted post[/post]​

This is basically the equivilent of slapping a bunch of :typer: stickers on your honda.

If you couldnt afford the STI then live with your decision.

i am pretty sure i would own this wrx any of yours guys cars i think it looks cool. he traded his deck straight up.

Originally posted by Cashizslick+Sep 20 2005, 12:00 PM-->
EGProject
@Sep 20 2005, 09:47 AM

This is basically the equivilent of slapping a bunch of :typer: stickers on your honda.

[post=557098]Quoted post[/post]​

why does it always have to do with money?

what if you really do have a type-r motor though?

is it just as bad that im putting a lancer badge on my mirage? or when i swap in the 2.0L, putting the 16valve DOHC sticker from the dsm on the side?

Originally posted by TurboMirage+Sep 20 2005, 12:27 PM-->
Originally posted by Cashizslick@Sep 20 2005, 12:00 PM
EGProject

is it just as bad that im putting a lancer badge on my mirage? or when i swap in the 2.0L, putting the 16valve DOHC sticker from the dsm on the side?
[post=557122]Quoted post[/post]​

I have an SR motor in my S14, but putting Silvia stickers all over it would be rice . . . . .

For your hypothetical situation, IMO:

THe 16valve sticker would not be rice, as you do have a 16valve motor . . . whereas the lancer bade would be because you still have a mirage.

Putting the Dohc Vtec trunk emblem from a GSR on your B-series honda is not rice, however putting the :typer: emblem on a car "not so equipped" is rice.

Originally posted by Cashizslick+Sep 20 2005, 10:34 AM-->
Originally posted by TurboMirage@Sep 20 2005, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Cashizslick@Sep 20 2005, 12:00 PM
EGProject

[post=557122]Quoted post[/post]​

I have an SR motor in my S14, but putting Silvia stickers all over it would be rice . . . . .

For your hypothetical situation, IMO:

THe 16valve sticker would not be rice, as you do have a 16valve motor . . . whereas the lancer bade would be because you still have a mirage.

Putting the Dohc Vtec trunk emblem from a GSR on your B-series honda is not rice, however putting the :typer: emblem on a car "not so equipped" is rice.
[post=557124]Quoted post[/post]​

Since when is it so complicated? Do you have nothing better to do than sit there and invent rules as to what's "rice" and what isn't?

How about everyone shut the fuck up because it's not your car.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Sep 20 2005, 09:27 AM

Because thats just how it is. Money makes the world go round and is the root of all evil.
But most importantly, money is the foundation of nice looking cars that can haul ass.
In short, everything always has to do with the money, for without it you wouldnt even have a damn car let alone be able to put gas in it

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Sep 20 2005, 12:42 PM

Since when is it so complicated? Do you have nothing better to do than sit there and invent rules as to what's "rice" and what isn't?

How about everyone shut the fuck up because it's not your car.
[post=557128]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:

Seriously.. What is rice and what is not rice.. Maybe the mods should get together and make an article. End all of this "ricer this" "ricer that" crap. Yes, I've done the name calling too.. And I believe those bastards deserved it.

Back