pissedoffsol dyno event

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slammed90Lude

so yeah I'll def. be going up- But there is another member of HS who is interested in going up on friday night and staying for sat.

the thing is he def. can't stay with me because corrie and I are staying with my girlfriend's best friends and I would hate for him to have to watch me have another threesome :p

so the question is- anyone got a spot for Ian if he does end up coming

thanks bro, id like to go, but i dont want anyone to feel pressured to have a place for me. and corrie, you know if we do this we will be rolling up there at like 11pm-12 midnight. from here to where i meet you is a 6 hr drive, then from your place to CT is another 2.5 hours. but im down if i got a place to crash, it would be nice to meet everyone and see the dyno event we've all been waiting for :)

honestly, i'd sorta prefer it if a lot of folks DONT show up. if everyone who said "yeah i'll swing by" does, theres going to be 50 people there.... with parking for about 4 cars.
more so, i don't want to get distracted, and even more so, i don't want 3424 people leeering over my tuner, pressuring him or whatever.
and even more so, i don't think the dyno owner will appreciate it. on top of insurance reasons... its just another distraction having to watch the store/shop/make sure 34124 people aren't in the way.
its cool if you want to swing by for 5 min and say hi, but i really don't want a lot of people there.

i'd offer my couch, but i think i'm booked after the dyno with being pc repair technician for a family member... so i wouldn't even be round to entertain you.

so, basically, im not saying don't come up- it would be cool to meet up and hang out- but saturday for me is going to be a day of work- not play.
im sure you guys understand that

yeah i absolutely understand that- That's why i was even a bit hesitant to ask about this is Ian- but he seemed interested so I thought I would bring it up for him- you know me B and you know i wouldn't make a nuisence of myself while i'm there- I just wanna stop in for a few minutes, say hi etc etc- i certainly wasn't personally planning on making a full day event out of it- but that's just me-

and to be honest, i don't wanna see you anyway, i just want my pron :p

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Aug 25 2004, 10:46 PM
and to be honest, i don't wanna see you anyway, i just want my pron :p
[post=381858]Quoted post[/post]​

f00ker

:D

yeah, like i said- its cool to drop by and say hi... but i just don't want the leering factor.

plus, when theres 34234 cars our front, local fucks stop in too... and then my shit gets stolen

well if your all coming up to ct for the day im going to the track on saturday morning if you want to caravan or somthing. then STOP by the dyno after and see what happend.

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Aug 25 2004, 10:52 PM
it doesn't take 34234 cars to bring a crowd

all it takes is the PINK INTEGRA
[post=381872]Quoted post[/post]​

unfortunately, you aren't the only pink shit... there's a crew of them around

photo-167.jpg

four-pinks.jpg

ewwwwwwwww

please don't include ME in the pink shit bunch- it's corrie's car and the ONLY reason we're bringing it is because my still hasn't passed inspection

those are the meriden crew...

my buddys mirage, 3rd from the left... aka PINKY was a turbo 1.8 5spd with 188hp at the wheels on 9psi. not bad for sohc and stock internals.

Originally posted by sireg@Aug 26 2004, 12:37 AM
do we have a "flaminghomosexual" icon?
[post=381952]Quoted post[/post]​

id be willing to bet all those pink cars are faster than yours. :p

i know for a fact they all are.

the slowest one is a gsr swapped gutted civic putting 178 hp tot he wheels :)

i don't have a 16" dick, so my car will never be pink.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 26 2004, 04:08 PM
i don't have a 16" dick, so my car will never be pink.
[post=382302]Quoted post[/post]​

thats why i might paint my crx like that. 16in fo sho lol

Back