pissedoffsol dyno event

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Brian, welcome to the land of disappointed....Remember my 361rwhp/379tq Untuned Vette i use to have.........So i bring it to get tuned....of course this guy has never done an LT1 engine before..so he didn't have the software or the cble to get into the computer....after about 1 month waiting for him..he finally got all the stuff..he has my car for 2 weaks....he "CLAIMS" that he fixed the timing...he added 42lb injectors(over the stock 22lb) he used LT1 edit to mess with the fuel map..and made sure the a/f was right....my results...... a whopping 333/382....i paid another 800 bucks for 33 less horsepower...and the Dyno still looks ugly..He was sitting there trying to get me its the stock gears fault..which is a bunch of horseshit...considering i have seen dynos of 380+ with the same Auto car with just a procharger..Alot of people are saying my car is definitly not tuned right...which i agree, it doesn't seem to be....So now i gotta find some toad that knows how to Tune this god dam car and fork out more money....

Dyno Results

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 29 2004, 03:54 PM
that was due to the fucked 3 bar, and the fucked base map. since both were fucked, it unfucked it self to the point of being able to run in a fucked up way. Yeah.. :D

The scary thing, is that this is completly true.
-PHiZ

:withstupid:

i was there to witness the madness, although most of it occured after i left-

maybe i should have hung around a little longer :/

Dear God. I'm glad my car was built up piece by piece with known working parts.

Sounds like B has a few headaches in his future. :p

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 3 2004, 07:41 AM
make me an off i can't refuse. :)
[post=385676]Quoted post[/post]​

$3 and I'll help you pull it. :p

If you wanna get technical, you'd be getting 90% of the money in my bank account with that $3. In Dondal Trump terms, I'd be paying you like 25 billion for that b18c1. :p

would 10 or 12 g's buy everything? im just curious what kinda rough ballpark youd want for everything....i have a few guys who might be interested, although i still dont think you should sell out

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Sep 5 2004, 04:17 AM
If you wanna get technical, you'd be getting 90% of the money in my bank account with that $3. In Dondal Trump terms, I'd be paying you like 25 billion for that b18c1. :p
[post=386299]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: :lol: :)

Originally posted by driver1@Sep 5 2004, 10:19 AM
would 10 or 12 g's buy everything? im just curious what kinda rough ballpark youd want for everything....i have a few guys who might be interested, although i still dont think you should sell out
[post=386320]Quoted post[/post]​

io think he's looking fro 20

motor/tranny/turbo/hondata/ i'd lety go for about 12 ish... i dunno.

if you want it all, as it sits, with the title for the car, i thinking 17

Back