pissedoffsol my corvette eat you

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Your just being biased, While i'll admit maybe some of my comments weren;t the best, his were just as bad....

Originally posted by corvetteguy@May 21 2004, 08:23 PM
Why do you bring up brian, he has nothing to do with this so stop using his name in the posts

You addressed this thread to him, you posted that you hang out with him on occasion.... etc. That's why I cut you some slack earlier. I know that you are functioning independently of him. :roll:

Loco was at B's house several weekends ago working on his Sol. In this thread, several of us actually know B in person, We were with him for most of his birthday weekend. So we know B also...

:roll: were all special.......we know B..... :D

Six pages... in seven hours! Not bad for us, but it was a boring afternoon. This might be the fourth longest thread ever on this board and it's still not locked. :thumbsup:

So I'm done with this thread, I've said everything that I needed to and I hate having to repeat myself.

To recap:

1. I hate reading stupid posts. What a waste of my time.
2. Ji is just Ji, and I am just another alpha. If corvetteboi was a good reader, he should have picked this up from my title and from other board posts. But no, he is self-centered...
3. Street racing is bad. Speed in a straight line is boring and requires only minimal driving skills.

Sayonara all!!!!!!! B)

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+May 21 2004, 03:53 PM-->
@May 21 2004, 03:18 PM
Some are iron blocked, RWD half-engined muscle cars :)
<Picture of a Celica>
http://www.redpepperracing.com/gallery/alb...lbum200/aae.jpg
-> Steve

Very cool car. How much?

$8000, when I'm done. It's #13 of 800 made, 400 for the west coast, 400 for the east. It's east coast, so it lacks a Sunroof. It's a GTA Celica, and one of the last 2000 to roll off the assembly line. The other 1200 are JDM Celica Rally Sports, sporting a Turbo 1.8 DOHC and close ratio box. The 1.8 didn't pass US regulations, so the US models became luxury models, with a 4 speed auto, power options and special interior crossed over from a Supra (But kept it's clutch-type LSD).

As it was in the pic, I wanted $3000. It's got some rust issues, and the years of road use have had it's affect. When I got the car it was a garage queen, then I lost the garage and the NE rust starting eating it. It's documented according to Toyota's California VIN department as being one of four still in the US, and I've tracked the others down, and mine is still original.

JDM by Airjockie.

I'm going mild custom, with a Holley 450 dual and offenhauser intake. Dougthorley to ANSA 3" exhaust and a W58 Supra trans swap, on top of the Supra seats and it will be complete.

That's the car that I left Hondas for. I'm going back to Toyota for a daily driver for a bit, and doing more offroad R&D on the 4Runner.

Hey, uh.. I just stopped by here for a bit, and I seem to notice... There is a ton of Swapera going on here, and I'm not involved. this Vette guy seems interesting, and foregoing his foolish comparo of Vette to Civic, he is SO right on the idea of Civics, yet he hasn't embraced the Honda life yet. I took was a V8 motorhead (still am) and I bought my first Honda as a "Beater". Yeah, my CRX was zippy, but it's hardly fast. Don't be fooled by either side of the fence - for Muscle-heads looking to Civics, they need to remember that the Civic is the intelligent option for a daily driven, economical (in insurance terms as well) and easy to work with car. And Honda folks need to realise that owning a Vette takes you to a level of automotive reality that is impossible, even with an NSX, to achieve.

I had a 1984 Vette for a while (Yeah, I like Crossfire, shut up) and I thought that car had to be the best engineered car to EVER come from the US. Modern Marvel, it is.

-> Steve

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@May 21 2004, 08:31 PM
So I'm done with this thread, I've said everything that I needed to and I hate having to repeat myself.

To recap:

1. I hate reading stupid posts. What a waste of my time.
2. Ji is just Ji, and I am just another alpha. If corvetteboi was a good reader, he should have picked this up from my title and from other board posts. But no, he is self-centered...
3. Street racing is bad. Speed in a straight line is boring and requires only minimal driving skills.

Sayonara all!!!!!!! B)

94RedSiGal, your just totaly clueless..and you obviously didn't read this post, and like i said, your biased because just like you said, you all know each other here..Locos firsts comments to me in this post, BEFORE, i even said anything was

"Corvetteguy, my Metro donkey punch you."

And how did i repsond...O lets see........o yeah i said

"cool? :worthy: "

A sorta nonchalant response to not start anything...and they he said something else and again i just responded the same..So basically everything you said, is just a bunch of bullshit...and your comments are lame....

To recap:

1. 94RedSiGal is clueless and biased
2. Loco is a troublemaker

and all 3 of you are my friends... lol

stop fighting for christ sakes.

I think this is absolutely hilarious... Martine usually leaves herself open in a few flaws in her posts, I found them in our little arguement...but I don't feel like rumaging through right now.

and corvetteguy, we already knew Ji was a trouble maker. That's a Given. :ji:

Hmmmm Brian, Mike, from J & M Motorsports emailed me back saying i should go with an ATI supercharger allowing for 55-60% power gain over what i got....But didn;t give me a price of course. I might have to go with that.....YOu think i should do it?

Originally posted by corvetteguy@May 23 2004, 03:51 PM
Hmmmm Brian, Mike, from J & M Motorsports emailed me back saying i should go with an ATI supercharger allowing for 55-60% power gain over what i got....But didn;t give me a price of course. I might have to go with that.....YOu think i should do it?

hmmm thats a hard thing to think about...

How about... uh...

:yes: :yes: and :yes:

Yeah revolution8k true true

But my main plan was a 383 stroker upgrade..i've wanted one for so long...I'll guess i'll do the supercharger though...cause its hard to find a place in CT that will do all the work in one place.....No machine shops i have contacted will pull the engine out.....freaking wierd.....

why not stroke it then supercharge it?

I plan on eventually buying a 2000+ SS or TA WS6 and throwing in a stroked, built and tuned 396 LS1 with a Procharger SC on it.

Back