pissedoffsol my corvette eat you

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

There is a black ss down the street from me for sale, Its got some custom exhaust on but not sure what else the guy has in it or what he is asking for it..

Hehe yeah, that would be awesome, I'll do that if you wanna buy my girlfriend for 4k, she's hot, big boobs, cooks, cleans....

Originally posted by corvetteguy@May 23 2004, 04:33 PM
Hehe yeah, that would be awesome, I'll do that if you wanna buy my girlfriend for 4k, she's hot, big boobs, cooks, cleans....

I call :bs:

there's no such thing, like a hot girl who cooks and cleans [/eminem lyrics]

O god dammit, just went i thought i have rid mini outt out of my life you had to bring this up....now i have to make sure i get a better score then Brian

played a tourney..

refershed to ths page:

Sorry, it looks like the website hosting this game is doing so without permission from the rightful owner of this software.

Please e-mail the webmaster of this site in case this page was loaded in error.

You can use Psycho Goldfish games on your site by clicking the [Link This Game] link from any game page. You will be able to use your own web banner and site colors as well, and it's 100% FREE!!!

Why not play the legal version at:

www.PsychoGoldfish.com
Or visit our friends at:

www.Sess.net
www.FlashGameStudio.com

lol

I played still 3 in the morning......THANKS SO MUCH FOR POSTING THE LINK TO THIS GAME....REALLY!!! THANKS!!!!

Thank god its blocked here at my work

<sigh> I'm not going to do the Supacharger Brian, don;t be disappointed....I got 84k on the engine, the 383 stroker will give it a nice rebuild and the power i want...Just gotta find a dam shop. CT sucks ass for car performance

boost > displacement.

83k is nothing.

ohh, wait, its a chevy... i forgot.

200k club on both my cars :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 24 2004, 12:06 PM
boost > displacement.

83k is nothing.

ohh, wait, its a chevy... i forgot.

200k club on both my cars :)

bahahhaha Chevy :owned:

Did I just say that? :ph34r:

Originally posted by revolution8k@May 21 2004, 01:03 AM
So you got a C4 vette? lemme see it. I'm a big American Muscle fan....I dig pretty much anything with a V8...mainly cause I can't afford one myself.

What year is your vette and what motor came in it stock? I'm not too big on C4 motors, but C5s I know tons about.

Finally Rev i got a picture since Brian was too lazy to stop by with his digi camera

here's ma POS American Chevy ;)

Corvette2.jpg

Please, do us Corvette afficionados a favor... ditch the chromies and lower it.

I know lowering it will cost you $2000 in parts, but stop making us look bad :)

I love C4s.

-> Steve

Back