1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

portland bachelor party

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by chadcharb, Jun 9, 2012.

1. chadcharb

chadcharb Well-Known Member VIP

i am planing my buddies bachelor party for this summer down in portland. i have a hotel in portland and a 12 passenger van rented already. obviously at night we will be in bars and strip clubs but during the day i am looking for a few thigs to do. this is were i looking for some help. i found a sykart in tigard which isnt to far from portland but i was wondering if there is any ranges close that rent full auto firearms? or any other good suggestions ya'll may have?

2. Dual-500

Dual-500 Well-Known Member VIP

If ya can't find any full auto gun ranges I would try some 5 Stand or Sporting Clays at a Trap and Skeet club. Shotgunning is a blast with buddies. A good go-kart track can be fun too if they have decent karts.

Keep the emphasis on the Strip Joints though! :thumbsup:

3. Drake

Drake Well-Known Member VIP

We did some trap for a buddy of mines bachelor party. That was great. FA club would have been even more fun but if you cant find one go with trap or skeet.

If you guys smoke cigars see if you can find a cigar bar some place. Pair it with a nice scotch and your good to go.

4. Dual-500

Dual-500 Well-Known Member VIP

^ Forgot to mention the cigars - have plenty and take some to the gun club and throught the evening and night's festivities.

5. Battle Pope

Battle Pope New Member

You are not going to find that kind of range inside 30 miles from Portland. Almost all our anti-gun legislation starts there. lol

6. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

closest i was able to find was a place that rents tommy guns about 2 hours south of Portland

so thats really no help at all :thumbsdown:

7. chadcharb

chadcharb Well-Known Member VIP

I actually found a place about 30 min away that has full auto thompson, mp-40, colt m-16 and somthin else

8. Bl6CRX

Bl6CRX Senior Member

I spent sometime in Portland the last couple summers for Oregon Brewers Festival (last weekend in July). You probably won't be there during the festival, but one of the things that we did was buy some beer and inner tubes from Wally World and float down a nearby river that snaked through some awesome forest land--it was great.

Also, Portland probably has the most craft breweries per capita as any city, so setting up a brewery tour would work too.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted