Post pics of your girl or your uhmm "friend"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Calesta@Apr 28 2005, 11:27 PM
That's here in Lufkin? :eek:

You haven't met Yazmin? swing by saturday nite, y0...

Originally posted by civicious@Apr 29 2005, 01:27 PM
wtf? Brian, you are a retard. Go ahead and post some more pics of chicks you found on myspace for us.

:)
[post=493047]Quoted post[/post]​

I didnt find her on myspace, I found her at her boyfriends house. Whom, was my friend but I stole her from him!!! About her, she decided to get psycho, and bust out a front window in my house and slash my friends tires. Cuase I didnt want to hang out with her last night... this sucks.

Wil, if you cant take a joke, get off the internet.

Brian

Originally posted by formby@Apr 28 2005, 12:09 PM
it looks like he has a nut sak growing on his chin...lol

j/k
[post=492539]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah i dont knwo what the deal is.. angle i guess looks like the hair is growing higher on one side lol..

but yeah i keep my gotee real short..

I didnt find her on myspace, I found her at her boyfriends house. Whom, was my friend but I stole her from him!!! About her, she decided to get psycho, and bust out a front window in my house and slash my friends tires. Cuase I didnt want to hang out with her last night... this sucks.

WHAT?!?!?!

bahahahahha

thats KARMA right there you gf stealing home wrecker :)
lol

you still friends with the kid you stole her from?
that bitch sounds fuckin CRAZY dude.. INSANE...
like whoa...

Yea, he doesnt know I fucked her. And, this isnt hte first relationship I've ruined. Im on like... 2 actual long term relationships.. and like 3 girls of interest. My friend Steve would get interested in a girl, and I'd steal her... we arent really friends anymore. Damn he would get butthurt, it was sooooo fun.!!!

Brian

Originally posted by civicious+Apr 29 2005, 09:45 AM-->
You haven't met Yazmin? swing by saturday nite, y0...
[post=492948]Quoted post[/post]​

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by brian11to1@Apr 29 2005, 11:37 AM
There, fixed!
[post=493030]Quoted post[/post]​

I fail to see what's funny about italicizing one word... ???

brian11to1
@Apr 29 2005, 01:15 PM
Yea, he doesnt know I fucked her. And, this isnt hte first relationship I've ruined. Im on like... 2 actual long term relationships.. and like 3 girls of interest. My friend Steve would get interested in a girl, and I'd steal her... we arent really friends anymore. Damn he would get butthurt, it was sooooo fun.!!!
[post=493081]Quoted post[/post]​

Whoa. I'm glad you don't live anywhere near me! :eek: :lol:

Each and everytime he deserved it. He'd try to do it to me only to fail. He was just one of those guys who thinks he's hot shit and well, I had to show him.

German > Italian...

Brian

Originally posted by brian11to1@Apr 29 2005, 01:46 PM
Each and everytime he deserved it. He'd try to do it to me only to fail. He was just one of those guys who thinks he's hot shit and well, I had to show him.

German > Italian...

Brian
[post=493110]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol:

Originally posted by Blanco@Apr 29 2005, 04:21 PM
No offense guys, buy you're fucking stupid. A random girl walks up to you and wants to fuck, so you do. I wouldn't fuck a bitch like that with B's dick and Will pushing. That shit just screams herpe-gono-chlamy-siphli-AIDS. Keep fucking around and your luck will run out. I had a friend in high school like you guys, he was diagnosed with AIDS at 18 years old. Don't fucking die from a preventable disease.
[post=493130]Quoted post[/post]​

why's it gotta be my dick??? i don't want that herpe shit on my shit. lol

Originally posted by Blanco@Apr 29 2005, 04:21 PM
No offense guys, buy you're fucking stupid. A random girl walks up to you and wants to fuck, so you do. I wouldn't fuck a bitch like that with B's dick and Will pushing. That shit just screams herpe-gono-chlamy-siphli-AIDS. Keep fucking around and your luck will run out. I had a friend in high school like you guys, he was diagnosed with AIDS at 18 years old. Don't fucking die from a preventable disease.
[post=493130]Quoted post[/post]​

im not a fool, i rap my tool. plus i inspect the playing field before i dive in, PMD style. besides most of the ass i get is return customers. and im only 19 so the pussy i get is around that age too. no underdeveloped shit here. its in its prime.

as far as stealing goes, a boyfriend i dont know isnt an obstacle. just because that asshole met her first doesnt mean i cant have her. but with friends its different. i say all is fair game til one of us hooks up with her. i have one friend that loves to call chicks before he even knows their names. most of the time i get them just because i like to show him what he says doesnt matter and to prove my game is better.

That's funny you tell me to do wathc myself. Honestly, I dont fuck whatever comes to me... I mean... there's a system my man whoreness!!!!

Brian

Like everyone else. I use protection unless it's someone I've known for a while and know hasn't been around.

As for stealing Girlfriends, I've gotten my share of the heist. It's not my fault if she cheats on her boyfriend. IF it's one of my good friends I'll probably pass on the offer. Like my best friend and his girl. They have a couple kids but I'm positive if I wanted her I could have her. He already accuses us of fucking around because we just hang out a lot. It's kinda funny cause she'll tell me shit she won't tell anyone else. Like how she caught him masterbating on the couch one night to an ab roller commercial...she's never told ANYONE except me and he swore he would break up with her if she told anyone.

Seaside is different, people say they wouldn't do this and that, but when these chicks come flawking at you, how can you say no to all of them unless you're in a relationship. Seriously, I don't go fucking every girl that's willing to put out.

just a little FYI for ya: you can get genital warts even if you are wearing a condom. and i heard a while back that genital warts is rising faster than herpes.

Yes I am aware that condoms don't prevent all diseases but they do prevent most. Like I said I don't fuck every girl that shows me some attention.

Too change the topic a little I've been with 23 different partners...Courtesy of my ex girlfriends knowledge naming EVERY single girl I've been with.

I realize it's kinda nasty now. But I wasn't thinking about that when I was doing it.

d-rock.jpg

Ha Ha

Back