Powdercoating Valve Covers and other parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
so how much would it be to do a b18b cover, in bronze, with masked off letters? also, do you have a pic of a bronze one, im trying to match my str fuel rail. thanks in advance.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
so how much would it be to do a b18b cover, in bronze, with masked off letters? also, do you have a pic of a bronze one, im trying to match my str fuel rail. thanks in advance.

Yo slushy there is a pic of the Bronze valve cover on page 5 of this thread it's towards the bottom.
thanks dude

thanks integra for the help.

slush, i sent you a pm :thumbsup:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
eh man, im curious, i didnt acctually see a firm price on what it would be to powdercoat an LS valvecover. So what would it be and what is the turn around.

I want my B20B (log style) Valve cover powdercoated either black or orange, and the honda and all that i want it polished.

do you do moon cutting?

Base price for one solid color on any B-series cover is $35. This includes all the prep work, laying the powder, and curing it. However, that does not include shipping which will vary from $10 - $15 depending on your location. If you got your cover to me on a Thursday, it would be sent out either the following Sunday or Monday. What takes the longest is the prep work. I need to make sure every spot on that cover is clean from all the elements which would prevent improper powder coverage. Very time consuming.

I don't have an orange color in stock, but it could be ordered. I do have a Mirror Black which looks amazing. And no, I am unable to cut your cover.

Thanks for the questions, and let me know what you decide

Bryan

I wouldnt be able to send you mine, but do you have one instock?

I believe I do, but I will have to get back to you tomorrow on that. But I am 95% sure I do.

Ok, just make sure it's the Log Style...

If this is the cover you are talking about, then yes, I do have a spare one in stock.

http://www.honda.ecv.ru/item/valve/8.jpg

Let me know whenever

Man, whenever I can find a sparkplug cover; I will hit you up. Maybe I missed it, can you post up examples of the colors you have? Especially, the candy purple.

Hi, Im looking to have my LS valve cover coated in red. Id like the letters taped off as well. I cant have the down time on my car, so ill send you the extra $80, and when its done, ill send my old cover. Im looking for a red like the Type R covers. (My silver and black car would look hot with some red accents :mrgreen: )

Let me know, either by PM or my email is Eternalsin243@gmail.com

Is the benefitof two layers that big of a difference?

hey i got a friend thats going to need a valve cover and intake manifold coated in chrome for a neon. i got rid of my oven and packed up my machine so i cant do it anymore. i have a pound of chome and a pound of clear, they are from caswellplating. ill send them to you to use if you want so give me a price to do that for me.

would you be willing to do my d16a6 in wrinkle red...what is the final cost done and shipped back to 06516..thanks bud :mrgreen:

He's still powdercoating though- same guy on Civicland that did it for Ian. :)

Bump for dew!

i was about to whip out the lock stick. ive heard great things about this guy. powdercoat with confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back