Powdercoating Valve Covers and other parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have the gun metal color?? so how does this work i pay $25 to get it powder coated i pay for the shipping... and do i pay the shipping to ship back or do you?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Do you have ford red? If not do you have any red color?

are you doing wheels yet......????????

Not doing wheels.

I have a Type R Red which has a Wrinkle Finish, a Candy Red which has a very glossy finish, and a plain old Red which also has a glossy finish. Additional colors can be ordered, just let me know.

Bryan

Quoted post[/post]]
Do you have the gun metal color?? so how does this work i pay $25 to get it powder coated i pay for the shipping... and do i pay the shipping to ship back or do you?

Got your PM and I replied back. :thumbsup:

Soon real soon you will be receiving a PM from me with my order I thought you had vanished, glad to see you are still around.

Nah, I didnt go anywhere. Just an extended vacation :)

Best thing is, prices didn't increase :thumbsup:

eh man, im curious, i didnt acctually see a firm price on what it would be to powdercoat an LS valvecover. So what would it be and what is the turn around.

I want my B20B (log style) Valve cover powdercoated either black or orange, and the honda and all that i want it polished.

do you do moon cutting?

Quoted post[/post]]
eh man, im curious, i didnt acctually see a firm price on what it would be to powdercoat an LS valvecover. So what would it be and what is the turn around.

I want my B20B (log style) Valve cover powdercoated either black or orange, and the honda and all that i want it polished.

do you do moon cutting?

Base price for one solid color on any B-series cover is $35. This includes all the prep work, laying the powder, and curing it. However, that does not include shipping which will vary from $10 - $15 depending on your location. If you got your cover to me on a Thursday, it would be sent out either the following Sunday or Monday. What takes the longest is the prep work. I need to make sure every spot on that cover is clean from all the elements which would prevent improper powder coverage. Very time consuming.

I don't have an orange color in stock, but it could be ordered. I do have a Mirror Black which looks amazing. And no, I am unable to cut your cover.

Thanks for the questions, and let me know what you decide

Bryan

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Nah, I didnt go anywhere. Just an extended vacation :)

Best thing is, prices didn't increase :thumbsup:
hey man, I got those pics for you...i'll send thme to you later on.

3 months later....lol

Awesome nonetheless. Let me know whenever you can send them

Bryan

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

do you do moon cutting?

Base price for one solid color on any B-series cover is $35. This includes all the prep work, laying the powder, and curing it. However, that does not include shipping which will vary from $10 - $15 depending on your location. If you got your cover to me on a Thursday, it would be sent out either the following Sunday or Monday. What takes the longest is the prep work. I need to make sure every spot on that cover is clean from all the elements which would prevent improper powder coverage. Very time consuming.

I don't have an orange color in stock, but it could be ordered. I do have a Mirror Black which looks amazing. And no, I am unable to cut your cover.

Bryan

I wouldnt be able to send you mine, but do you have one instock?

i got a sohc valve cover i want powder coated. what colors do you have that are available. how much to do it for a sohc valve cover? i'm not to worried about shipping.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

do you do moon cutting?

Bryan

I believe I do, but I will have to get back to you tomorrow on that. But I am 95% sure I do.

Quoted post[/post]]
i got a sohc valve cover i want powder coated. what colors do you have that are available. how much to do it for a sohc valve cover? i'm not to worried about shipping.

These are the available colors: Mirror Black, Black Wrinkle, Red Wrinkle, Candy Red, Candy Blue, Candy Orange, Candy Green, Candy Purple, Bronze Metallic, Plain Red. Colors not in stock can be ordered. You would just need to tell me what color you are looking for and we can go from there.

SOHC covers cost $25 to have the entire cover coated in either Mirror Black, Black Wrinkle, Red Wrinkle, or Plain Red.

SOHC covers cost $35 to have the entire cover coated in Candy Red, Candy Blue, Candy Orange, Candy Green, Candy Purple, or Bronze Metallic. The reason for the $10 increase is because Candy and Metallic colors are a two step process which involves laying a Chrome basecoat.

If you want letters masked off on your SOHC cover, it is an additional $5 to the subtotal. If you want anything else done to the cover, we'll have to discuss it and generate a price off of your ideas.

If you have any more questions, please let me know.

Thanks, Bryan

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

do you do moon cutting?

Bryan

I believe I do, but I will have to get back to you tomorrow on that. But I am 95% sure I do.

Ok, just make sure it's the Log Style...

hey brain my aim is theodor401 or you can call me at 401-316-7005 my cell anything after 5:30 est. and we can discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back