project: pissedoffsol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bill with a sawzall:
130200374738PM93330.gif

Progress... For once. ;)

THat sawzall smiley OWNZ, btw. :thumbsup:

[edit]Page nine is MINE! :owned:[/edit]

was that the bumper support you were cutting into or the frame crossbar. I thought u cud remove the bumper support. Better yet, cut into the front bumper to make clearance for the IC. Damn u B, im jealous of that turbo kit looks sick. O yea a tip for the PS pump if you have time cutaway part of the bracket holding the pump, check out full-race civic, they cut away some to fix PS issues. Good luck wit u project.

yup- i know about the PS brcket.... but thats not thw issue we hit tonight. its the cooloer lines that run through the front bumper area that did.

rammanifold.gif

:lol: :lol: I didnt make it, someone on our local forums did. They all think your car is sweet tho. But he said he still couldnt resist.

Hehe personally I think its funny since 5 secs after u sent me the pic I said Built Ram Tough.

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Oct 15 2003, 12:03 PM
rammanifold.gif

:lol: :lol: I didnt make it, someone on our local forums did. They all think your car is sweet tho. But he said he still couldnt resist.

Hehe personally I think its funny since 5 secs after u sent me the pic I said Built Ram Tough.

Dodge Powa! W00t, W00t!!!111!!

heres a pic brian must have forgotten, i took this after he put the shift linkage together upside down.

Attachments

• DSC00321.JPG
    DSC00321.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 70
Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by wildbillhatchbac@Oct 15 2003, 12:38 PM
heres a pic brian must have forgotten, i took this after he put the shift linkage together upside down.

DSC00321.JPG

got crest white strips?? :ph34r:

Back