project: pissedoffsol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Oct 15 2003, 08:45 PM-->
Slammed89Integra
@Oct 16 2003, 12:29 AM
:thumbsup: Looks like some good progress, but on a side note....

What the fuck is B wearing?

Looks like a poster child for eddie bauer.

the shirt is Abercrombie
the pants are gap
the vest is gap

fuck eddie bauer. the only thing they ever made right was a ford truck.

Banana Republic>>>>>>>>>>>GAP>>>>>>Abercrombie

banana republic.. aka Express = rip off.. i hate the business theme they try to promote. Fuck that shit... af and hollister > all

whats hollister? havent heard of that....

old navy owns j00! good pants for $20...can't beat that

fuck payin' over $50 for a pair of pants

Damn this thread got whored out from one about b's swap that he has been talking about doing for like 4 years to a clothing topic.

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Oct 16 2003, 08:02 PM
banana republic.. aka Express = rip off.. i hate the business theme they try to promote. Fuck that shit... af and hollister > all

No dude, you're thinking of structure.

Banana Republic is like GAP and Old Navy's bigger brother with more mature stuff.

I buy my pants from wal-mart and yard sales... :(
I buy my shirts from where I can find cool ones. I'm poor...

Originally posted by khrisb@Oct 16 2003, 10:18 PM
I buy my pants from wal-mart and yard sales... :(
I buy my shirts from where I can find cool ones. I'm poor...

:werd:

Old Punk shirts you bought at the show for ~$8 >>> AF, GAP, or whatever.

ok, enough clothes. Start your own damn thread if you want to talk about clothes.

There is no day 8 update. My girl is going away for the weekend, so i spent sometime over her house this morning/afternoon, and slept all night.

Hey B i wuz thinkin about your PS cooler line problem. I think perma cool has a small radiator style cooler that cud fit on the lower driver side. All you wud have to do is get a long hose to route to the cooler and back into the the pump. Ill try and get a diagram setup to show you by this weekend. Also put some Thermo-tec wrap under your oil pain and around your radiator, ur turbo gonna heat those babies up.

wrap is for the 'hood. it wont be tossin and flossin on my ride.
on top of it all, i have a better radiator, and i've NEVER heard of anyone wrapping it. lol

the pwr steering cooler, we're just going to loop before it goes behind the IC.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Oct 16 2003, 04:16 AM
I'm may have to eat my words, but I don't see this car leaving B's driveway for another month... They keep seeming to work on the big and beautiful parts... and they haven't touched the little nitty gritty ones yet. :p

wait for the downpipe, the oil lines, the charge piping, cutting the bumper, and da bugs... :)

i seen quite a bit a 240 owners wit SRs dropped inside that have a thermp-tec wrap under the oil pan. to help keep the heat from the downpipe cooking the oil more. Mite as well wrap all ur rubber hoses near the turbo. Im thinking daily driven longevity, tho.

Originally posted by snowboarderguy44@Oct 17 2003, 04:06 PM
i seen quite a bit a 240 owners wit SRs dropped inside that have a thermp-tec wrap under the oil pan. to help keep the heat from the downpipe cooking the oil more. Mite as well wrap all ur rubber hoses near the turbo. Im thinking daily driven longevity, tho.

I have NEVER heard of wrapping the oilpan... The only thing I have ever heard of is I believe spoon sports makes an oil pan mat that helps dissipate heat from the PAN, but not from the turbo...

What you CAN do that is popular is wrap the DOWNPIPE... That keeps the heat in the downpipe...

And the only rubber hoses that I can think of near the turbo would be the vaccuum line if you are running it off there for the wastegate... Or maybe if your runnin a rubber return line like me... But i'm not running a standard rubber line, and I have Earl's heat insulation on it... :)

Back