project: pissedoffsol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok cool- i don't have a dizzy yet, so that explains the lack of hook up :) i'll look thetre tomorrow.

as for the line, i figured as much. i was like, thats not going to hold is it, bill said, why not? lol

get fuel line for a Fuel injected car as that is much more pressure resistant.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 3 2003, 10:53 PM
ok cool- i don't have a dizzy yet, so that explains the lack of hook up :) i'll look thetre tomorrow.

as for the line, i figured as much. i was like, thats not going to hold is it, bill said, why not? lol

The prong for that sensor is actually in the head, not the dizzy. It should be there now.

yeah, i typed that wrong... either way, i didn't look there tonight :D

as for the loop, i'll think of something.... something short of tossing the whole god damn system. :D

im trying to make it for the SGT tuning session... but i don't know if its going to happen. there's still a LOT left...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 3 2003, 09:32 PM
im trying to make it for the SGT tuning session... but i don't know if its going to happen. there's still a LOT left...

get crackin yo! you seem to do like 20 min of work a night on it, get down and do some real work ;)

don't listen to the haters. custom takes time. as soon as project p.o.s. is done you'll be eating that comment you made a few monthes ago (along the lines of I-hate-fucking-piece-of-shit-ghey-ass-money-pit-fucking-girl-carhondas! I'm getting a 240!) :lol:

page 21 <--- :owned:

day 12

well, i can't believe it's only been 12 days of working on this POS. and no, that doesn't stand for pissedoffsol. that stands for piece of shit. :D

here's went went down today.

I found what Jody said about that harness yesterday. here she is plugged in.

DSC00553.JPG

Had to make a custom bracket to get the radiator in...

DSC00554.JPG

in the process, i got hurt. it doesn't look like much, but let me tell you... i thought i lost a finger for a couple seconds. lol

DSC00557.JPG

what i did. i was trying to get the screw through the hole in the bracket, but it wasn't big enough. i got the drill out with a larger bit, and started to make it wider... well, being a moron, i was holding it in my left hand. suddenly, the bit caught on the metal, and it pulled the bracket around in circles. my hand was still holding on, as it happened so fast. i nipped the bit on my middle finger, and my thumb was bent backwards ish around the bracket.... i got scared as fuck that i lost a finger. it really felt that bad. after a couple shop rags, i still had all my fingers and full use of them. :few:

back to the mounting...

DSC00555.JPG

the fan needs to be mounted still. its tight, but i think im going to JB weld it on to the radiator. lol

DSC00556.JPG

JDM wire diagram

pop quiz- what is it? :D

DSC00560.JPG

got the mounting bracket on the oil pressure sender gauge.... still looking where to mount it.

DSC00561.JPG

injector harnesses are all plugged up on the car side of things.

DSC00562.JPG

Power steering bracket is cut in half to fit behind the full-race manifold. hehehe i owned an entire cut-off wheel doing this. it was fun though :D

DSC00563.JPG

snap on owns

DSC00564.JPG

what's left of the first wheel lol

DSC00565.JPG

he gets the finger of the day award.

DSC00566.JPG

one more JDM wire diagram.... the avcr....

DSC00568.JPG

Called it a night...

i have plans tomorrow so there won't be another update till thurs. night.

Attachments

• DSC00551.JPG
    DSC00551.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC00552.JPG
    DSC00552.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC00558.JPG
    DSC00558.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 64
  • DSC00559.JPG
    DSC00559.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 60
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm jealous of all the empty space in a Honda engine bay. It took me 2 hours to find a place and mount a power transformer in my engine bay. And it's under the air intake lol.

Glad you were able to find that prong there... See, I know what I'm talking aobut sometimes. ;)

Pop quiz answer....

It's the holes left where someone stole yo strut towa ba, yo! :)

It looks like either the 3 bar map sensor wiring, as said above....

Ground, MP and SV.... What the fuck? I'm lost.

hey b, isn't that the drag gen 3 kit you got there? i thought you were a pro, what's with all the problems? j/k :lol: sucks to see your thumb.....:thumbsdown: oh yeah, i love the radiator cap. en espanol and his face burning.

holy mother of all threads! :eek: all this time i thought this was about your love life! :bonk: dayum boieeeeeee!!! she's lookin gooooooooooood!! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

sorry bout your finger. put some Neosporin on that. that stuff works great.

you are an idiot dude... lol.

all this time, you never ONCE looked at this thread? LMAO.

Back